• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
1977062_455949581175234_874562447_n.jpg

Reaction score
tumblr_n14zs4xwJn1r8mez8o1_500.gif
tumblr_n14zs4xwJn1r8mez8o2_500 (1).gif
"And decree for us in this world [that which is] good and [also] in the Hereafter; indeed, we have turned back to You." [ Allah ] said, "My punishment - I afflict with it whom I will, but My mercy encompasses all things." So I will decree it [especially] for those who fear Me and give zakah and those who believe in Our verses.
(Quran 7:156)​

Reaction score
The main purpose of life’s trials is to bring out the best in us and help us to obtain our highest spiritual potential. Consequently, the Prophet (pbuh) informed us that those who received the most trials in life were the prophets, then those most like them.
— Dr Bilal Philips

Reaction score
Perspectives
Imagine stressing, crying, and becoming depressed over insignificant things such as a shoe-lace, a plastic bag, or a napkin. Quite hard to imagine right? …

Then why is it that we stress, cry, and become depressed over this worldly life? If looked at it from the right perspective, crying over this worldly life is not much different than crying over a shoe-lace or a plastic bag.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
"A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it” [Bukhari]

And he (peace be upon him) said:
"By Allah, the life of this world, compared to that in the Hereafter, is but like someone who puts his finger in the sea, so let him see what it brings out." [Muslim and Tirmidhi]

And also,
"What have I to do with this world ! I am no more in this world than a traveller who sought the shade of a tree then left it and continued [his journey].” [Tirmidhi and Ibn Maajah]

Therefore, whatever it is that you might face, always remember that this life is just temporary, and know its true worth compared to that which is waiting for the truthful ones.

(Source: islam2011, Tumblr)

Last edited: