• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
1970451_10152032732103284_2025178844_n.jpg

Reaction score
Asarb.That picture of Obama rattling away about how the States and Islam compliment each other couldn't get any crappier. That's a downright insult to Islam! Does the fool really think that sugar-coating his words and drenching them in a swirl of hypocrisy is gonna conceal the cowardice, apartheid and one hundred percent anti-Islamism of his actions? And he says THAT is in perfect synchronization with Islam? Dropping bombs on non-combatant civilians and raining down Hell-fire missiles from unauthorized predator drones over a helpless population of men, women and children? And then crying crocodile tears when a twenty-something kids in the US are slain. Yeah, that's perfect chivalry. No double standards. If that's what he thinks Islam his, he has to re-think. It's absolutely, unquestionably, unequivocally one eighty degrees off the truth!
eureka!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, “By Him in Whose Hand my soul is! You will not enter Jannah until you believe, and you shall not believe until you love one another. May I inform you of something, if you do, you love each other. Promote greeting amongst you (by saying As-salamu `alaikum to one another)”.

[Muslim]​

Reaction score
My dua'a to the one who is reading this.

"I ask Allah to keep 3 things away from you: Poverty, life-constraints, and sorrow.

And I ask Him to preserve 3 things for you: Your soul, your family, and your religion.

And I ask Him to delight you with 3 things: Extended provisions, gratitude for blessings, and a long life.

And I ask Him to divert 3 things away from you: The Fire of Hell, the eye of the jealous one, and the rancor of the spiteful ones.
Aameen ya Rabb