• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum Everyone :D
Well its been like since months that we all got busy with studies ... & so today we have come to an almost End of 2014 Exams,,,, So lemme just come to the point ....
Most of us Visit the community everday for many reasons ... but lets make those reason's worthfull .... Let us all make it a habit to visit this thread everyday .. so that we may Benefit from it ... Share your thought ... Share Hadeeths ... Share any thing which is worth reading and relatable to Islman in here :D So that you may gain rewards from it :D
On the other hand ... Ramadhan is on its way .. and so we should make sure that we dont waste time and utilise these precious moments of our day in the Rememberance of Allah .. asking for Repentance .. .. Praying .. Reading The Holy Qur'an ... Forgiving.... Thanking him for all what we have got and by doing all the good things and lets get our Imaan strengthened :D lets try to follow all the little little Sunnahs of our Prophets PBHU :) Its never too late ... lets start from today .. from now ... Im sure we all can become a better Muslim ....
Lets put forward our Querries ... our misconceptions about Islam .. and clear them now .... its the right time guys .. beleive me ....
Let us all put our hands together & pray for our Muslim brothers and sister out there ... who are suffering from illness ... from natural disasters.. and for all kinds of calamities ... they really need our prayers ...
......So Inshaa Allah i hope we make this 2014 as a Memorable year .... May we all be Guided in the right way & also May Allah help us all, and grant us successes in this world as well as the HereAfter :D Ameen :)

Whenever you are caught up into that WHY moment
"Why it is happening to me"
Think
Why it isn't happening to me?
Why I am not among the Palestinians, Syrians, Egyptians, Afghans or Iraqis striving for protection?
Why I am not suffering from any fatal disease?
Why I don't have to work really hard to earn money enough for today's meal?
Just a little change in our thinking pattern can actually end up a lot of our miseries.
Ya Allah, I might not understand why, but I do understand that You will help me through. Alhamdulillah.

View attachment 44942

Be thankful
Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary, because it means you've made a difference.
It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.

The wisdom behind problems
Five reasons why Allah uses problems:
1.To direct you
2.To inspect you
3.To Protect you
4.To correct you
5.To Perfect you
Allah is at work in your life, even when you do not recognize it or understand it. But it is much easier and profitable when you cooperate with Allah. So just bow down to Him and say: "Allahu Akbar!"

This Life is a TEST!
Allah's Apostle said, "The (Hell) Fire is surrounded by all kinds of desires and passions, while Paradise is surrounded by all kinds of disliked undesirable things." [ Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 76 :: Hadith 494
Narrated Abu Huraira R.A. ]
What will you submit to? Your desires or Your Lord?
Your fate depends upon the choices you make in this life.
You feel it's HARD to follow Islam?
And consequently EASY to abandon Islam?
You chose your fate already.
Fear Allah and turn to Allah in repentance and submission, before the time of death comes!
Whenever you find it hard to practice Islam and easy to abandon commandments of Allah and His messenger peace be upon him, try recalling the aforementioned hadith!

It is easy to celebrate fathers day & mothers day
but difficult to obey our parents.
It is easy to celebrate valentines day
but difficult to do nikkah.
It is easy to waste money in celebrating birthdays
but difficult to spend money in charity.
It is easy to waste our time watching a 3 hrs movie
but difficult to offer a 10 minutes salah.
It is easy to cry at song lyrics
but difficult to cry reading the holy Quran.
It is easy to follow biddah
but difficult to follow sunnah.
WHY IT IS EASY TO LOVE THE CREATION
BUT DIFFICULT TO OBEY THE CREATOR???

View attachment 44941

View attachment 44943
***amd*** ***Sam*** Angelina_25 danial 234 handsomeROB knowitall10 gary221 Nibz badrobot14 Aly Emran black widow Thunder Bird IGCSE O/L student IG student IGCSE Abdullah Ibtizam MemoryMatrix 21 semsemhosam Jeezan Iridescent Nabeel Ahmed Toblerone mune:) Nafis Daiyan Hassan Ali Abid unique111 Uniquely Beautiful AtemisDelta WhiteAngel aish nafu Devilishangel:) whitetiger64 student8 TeenStarWarrior66 Saad Mughal Ammar95 Al-Anoud Raweeha Rutzaba Happy Muslimah muslimah here muslimah Muslimah98 Happily Insane 1357911 Bilal Khan Abdullah Babur cyclone94 fille spéciale AngelicBeauty sumaiyarox:) Batool97 Jinchuriki asma tareen GorgeousEyes HAJRA SHAH <3 Era Afzal1 Galactic Maryum7 Kumkum sweetjinnah AAnsarii 1995@10Sept Fayax555 Silent Hunter SilentSpectator DeViL gURl B) RainbowSkittles talal096 cardude456 David Hussey iThink LARGE ZKhanXZ Afnan Hafiz fantastic girl leeminho kitkat <3 :P Hadi Murtaza Emadthegreat Phoenix Blood student8 My Name Asad.Babur ]CaptainDanger XPFMember FranticAmaze awesomaholic101 Awesome12
Adeel12346 Sharmeen Nisar Gigglu rackstagryan Bachelor madoka

thankks for the tag shazi :) JazakAllah
and awesome work

Reaction score
Reaction score
Well its been like since months that we all got busy with studies ... & so today we have come to an almost End of 2014 Exams,,,, So lemme just come to the point ....
Most of us Visit the community everday for many reasons ... but lets make those reason's worthfull .... Let us all make it a habit to visit this thread everyday .. so that we may Benefit from it ... Share your thought ... Share Hadeeths ... Share any thing which is worth reading and relatable to Islman in here :D So that you may gain rewards from it :D
On the other hand ... Ramadhan is on its way .. and so we should make sure that we dont waste time and utilise these precious moments of our day in the Rememberance of Allah .. asking for Repentance .. .. Praying .. Reading The Holy Qur'an ... Forgiving.... Thanking him for all what we have got and by doing all the good things and lets get our Imaan strengthened :D lets try to follow all the little little Sunnahs of our Prophets PBHU :) Its never too late ... lets start from today .. from now ... Im sure we all can become a better Muslim ....
Lets put forward our Querries ... our misconceptions about Islam .. and clear them now .... its the right time guys .. beleive me ....
Let us all put our hands together & pray for our Muslim brothers and sister out there ... who are suffering from illness ... from natural disasters.. and for all kinds of calamities ... they really need our prayers ...
......So Inshaa Allah i hope we make this 2014 as a Memorable year .... May we all be Guided in the right way & also May Allah help us all, and grant us successes in this world as well as the HereAfter :D Ameen :)

Think
Why I am not among the Palestinians, Syrians, Egyptians, Afghans or Iraqis striving for protection?
Just a little change in our thinking pattern can actually end up a lot of our miseries.
Ya Allah, I might not understand why, but I do understand that You will help me through. Alhamdulillah.

View attachment 44942

Be thankful
Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary, because it means you've made a difference.
It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.

1.To direct you
2.To inspect you
3.To Protect you
4.To correct you
5.To Perfect you
Allah is at work in your life, even when you do not recognize it or understand it. But it is much easier and profitable when you cooperate with Allah. So just bow down to Him and say: "Allahu Akbar!"

This Life is a TEST!
Allah's Apostle said, "The (Hell) Fire is surrounded by all kinds of desires and passions, while Paradise is surrounded by all kinds of disliked undesirable things." [ Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 76 :: Hadith 494
Fear Allah and turn to Allah in repentance and submission, before the time of death comes!
Whenever you find it hard to practice Islam and easy to abandon commandments of Allah and His messenger peace be upon him, try recalling the aforementioned hadith!

View attachment 44941

View attachment 44943
***amd*** ***Sam*** Angelina_25 danial 234 handsomeROB knowitall10 gary221 Nibz badrobot14 Aly Emran black widow Thunder Bird IGCSE O/L student IG student IGCSE Abdullah Ibtizam MemoryMatrix 21 semsemhosam Jeezan Iridescent Nabeel Ahmed Toblerone mune:) Nafis Daiyan Hassan Ali Abid unique111 Uniquely Beautiful AtemisDelta WhiteAngel aish nafu Devilishangel:) whitetiger64 student8 TeenStarWarrior66 Saad Mughal Ammar95 Al-Anoud Raweeha Rutzaba Happy Muslimah muslimah here muslimah Muslimah98 Happily Insane 1357911 Bilal Khan Abdullah Babur cyclone94 fille spéciale AngelicBeauty sumaiyarox:) Batool97 Jinchuriki asma tareen GorgeousEyes HAJRA SHAH <3 Era Afzal1 Galactic Maryum7 Kumkum sweetjinnah AAnsarii 1995@10Sept Fayax555 Silent Hunter SilentSpectator DeViL gURl B) RainbowSkittles talal096 cardude456 David Hussey iThink LARGE ZKhanXZ Afnan Hafiz fantastic girl leeminho kitkat <3 :P Hadi Murtaza Emadthegreat Phoenix Blood student8 My Name Asad.Babur ]CaptainDanger XPFMember FranticAmaze awesomaholic101 Awesome12
Adeel12346 Sharmeen Nisar Gigglu rackstagryan Bachelor madoka
Subhan Allah :)

Reaction score

Think

View attachment 44942

Be thankful

1.To direct you
2.To inspect you
3.To Protect you
4.To correct you
5.To Perfect you

This Life is a TEST!

View attachment 44941

View attachment 44943
***amd*** ***Sam*** Angelina_25 danial 234 handsomeROB knowitall10 gary221 Nibz badrobot14 Aly Emran black widow Thunder Bird IGCSE O/L student IG student IGCSE Abdullah Ibtizam MemoryMatrix 21 semsemhosam Jeezan Iridescent Nabeel Ahmed Toblerone mune:) Nafis Daiyan Hassan Ali Abid unique111 Uniquely Beautiful AtemisDelta WhiteAngel aish nafu Devilishangel:) whitetiger64 student8 TeenStar Saad Mughal Ammar95 Al-Anoud Raweeha Rutzaba Happy Muslimah muslimah here muslimah Muslimah98 Happily Insane 1357911 Bilal Khan Abdullah Babur cyclone94 fille spéciale AngelicBeauty sumaiyarox:) Batool97 Jinchuriki asma tareen GorgeousEyes hajra shah Sharmeen Nisar Gigglu rackstagryan Bachelor madoka hajra shah Era Afzal1 Galactic Maryum7 Kumkum sweetjinnah AAnsarii 1995@10Sept Fayax555 Silent Hunter SilentSpectator DeViL gURl B) RainbowSkittles talal096 cardude456 David Hussey iThink LARGE ZKhanXZ Afnan Hafiz fantastic girl leeminho kitkat <3 :P Hadi Murtaza Emadthegreat Phoenix Blood student8 My Name Asad.Babur ]CaptainDanger XPFMember FranticAmaze awesomaholic101 Awesome12
IM SORRY IF YOU GET THE TAG TWICE :p
JazakAllah Khair!!!
shaz (y)

Reaction score
" he had no more than one companion; they two were in the cave "
Verse (9:40)
My bad.... This verse mentions about Hazrat Abu Bakr but don't specify his name... Jazak Allah... So can u please quote the reference where Hazrat Haris (RA)'s name is mentioned... :)
Abu Bakr (RA)'s name isn't mentioned, while about Zaid (RA), Allah says :
Holy Quran Chapter 33 Surah Ahzaab Verse 37

'Behold! You (O Prophet (saws)) did say to one who had received the Grace of Allah and your favor: "Retain you your wife(in wedlock) and fear Allah." But you did hide in your heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: you did fear the people but it is more fitting that you should fear Allah. Then when ZAID had dissolved (his marriage) with her with the necessary (formality) We joined her in marriage to you: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality of their marriage) with them: and Allah's Command must be fulfilled...'

Reaction score

Think

View attachment 44942

Be thankful

1.To direct you
2.To inspect you
3.To Protect you
4.To correct you
5.To Perfect you

This Life is a TEST!

View attachment 44941

View attachment 44943
***amd*** ***Sam*** Angelina_25 danial 234 handsomeROB knowitall10 gary221 Nibz badrobot14 Aly Emran black widow Thunder Bird IGCSE O/L student IG student IGCSE Abdullah Ibtizam MemoryMatrix 21 semsemhosam Jeezan Iridescent Nabeel Ahmed Toblerone mune:) Nafis Daiyan Hassan Ali Abid unique111 Uniquely Beautiful AtemisDelta WhiteAngel aish nafu Devilishangel:) whitetiger64 student8 TeenStar Saad Mughal Ammar95 Al-Anoud Raweeha Rutzaba Happy Muslimah muslimah here muslimah Muslimah98 Happily Insane 1357911 Bilal Khan Abdullah Babur cyclone94 fille spéciale AngelicBeauty sumaiyarox:) Batool97 Jinchuriki asma tareen GorgeousEyes hajra shah Sharmeen Nisar Gigglu rackstagryan Bachelor madoka hajra shah Era Afzal1 Galactic Maryum7 Kumkum sweetjinnah AAnsarii 1995@10Sept Fayax555 Silent Hunter SilentSpectator DeViL gURl B) RainbowSkittles talal096 cardude456 David Hussey iThink LARGE ZKhanXZ Afnan Hafiz fantastic girl leeminho kitkat <3 :P Hadi Murtaza Emadthegreat Phoenix Blood student8 My Name Asad.Babur ]CaptainDanger XPFMember FranticAmaze awesomaholic101 Awesome12
IM SORRY IF YOU GET THE TAG TWICE :p

Masha Allah! *feeling blessed to be tagged*
May Allah bless us all!
Ameen :)