• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Pray when it hurts. When you are so down on your luck and you want someone to turn to. Pray when you are happy. When you finally got all that you wanted and even more. Pray when you are lost and confused. When you have no idea what’s right or wrong. Pray to fill in the spaces, the gaps. Pray constantly and fervently in search of peace of mind and stability.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
did u rite this urself :D

Reaction score

1. “And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing) to mislead (men) from the path of Allaah…” [Luqmaan 31:6]
You can't for sure say idle talks is music.

2. “[Allaah said to Iblees:] And befool them gradually those whom you can among them with your voice (i.e. songs, music, and any other call for Allaah’s disobedience)…” [al-Israa’ 17:64]
Voice isn't necessarily music.

3. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Do you then wonder at this recitation (the Qur’aan)?

And you laugh at it and weep not,

Wasting your (precious) lifetime in pastime and amusements (singing)”

[al-Najm 53:59-61]
Same again.

4. “Among my ummah there will certainly be people who permit zinaa, silk, alcohol and musical instruments…”
There is no clear prohibition here.

And there are more such Ahadeeth, but none specifically prohobit the listening of music na? :(

Reaction score
1. “And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing) to mislead (men) from the path of Allaah…” [Luqmaan 31:6]
You can't for sure say idle talks is music.

2. “[Allaah said to Iblees:] And befool them gradually those whom you can among them with your voice (i.e. songs, music, and any other call for Allaah’s disobedience)…” [al-Israa’ 17:64]
Voice isn't necessarily music.

3. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Do you then wonder at this recitation (the Qur’aan)?

And you laugh at it and weep not,

Wasting your (precious) lifetime in pastime and amusements (singing)”

[al-Najm 53:59-61]
Same again.

4. “Among my ummah there will certainly be people who permit zinaa, silk, alcohol and musical instruments…”
There is no clear prohibition here.

And there are more such Ahadeeth, but none specifically prohobit the listening of music na? :(
Cummon dude....its so clear!!!

Reaction score
Dr+Zakir+Naik+Quotes+(12).jpg