• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both) said: “I never saw Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) so keen to fast any day and give it priority over any other than this day, the day of `Ashura', and this month, meaning Ramadan.” (Al-Bukhari, Hadith 1867) In another hadith we are told that fasting the day of `Ashura' expiates the sins of the previous year as theProphet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Fasting the day of `Ashura' (is of great merits), I hope that Allah will accept it as anexpiation for (the sins committed in) the previous year”(Muslim).

Reaction score
tumblr_ncxnfwTBmM1s0grp4o1_500.jpg

Reaction score
Oh Allah,
Many long years ago I took my first breath,

And whilst I started a fresh life, many others started death,

When my eyes first sprang open, other eyes became sealed,

And while my test just begun, their results were being revealed.

Many long years ago I took my first glance,

And while others took their last, they pled for a second chance,

The first time I took a breath and smelled the world’s air,

Another was smelling bliss or a reek of eternal despair,

The first person to hold me was my mother after birth,

The last thing that will be holding me is the soil, deep down in the earth,

We only live so long before we eventually leave and die,

And although we depart from this life it’s only a momentarily goodbye,

Cause death is the beginning of time without end,

It’s a heavy truth to carry maybe that’s why we all live like it’s pretend,

But no matter how much we deny it inevitably hits us all,

One by one our hearts stop beating, one by one we fall,

I only came here yesterday and I’m already preparing to leave,

But this place is just a utility to use for what I want to achieve,

And achieving comes after believing but belief needs action too,

They say proceed before your time comes if Jannah is what you want to pursue,

But right from the very beginning the promise of Dunya was delusion,

What’s wrong seems right, what’s bad seems bright, it’s a complete ball of confusion,

And man was created weak with desires we strive to oppose,

Like money, business, cars and fame, fashion, brands and clothes,

In a constant battle with our hearts and with our desires inside,

Which one are we feeding more? Which ones living? Which one died?

We’re constantly given promises but only one party is delivering,

Allah provides us signs, whilst shaytan is incessantly whispering,

And we know the truth, it’s in our face, it’s blatantly clear,

So why do we still go on acting and living like we cannot hear?

The time is running out and our breaths are ceasing to last,

Every word you read or hear right now is already a second in the past,

Many long years ago I knew nothing like I do today,

But one thing I keep close to heart is with every hardship, pray.

Many long years ago the adhaan was read into my ear,

It’s not long until it’s read again and my remains will forever disappear.

Written by: allahaljalil.tumblr.com​

Reaction score
"Whoever was afflicted with grief and distress and says (see the following Dua), Allah, the Exalted and Ever-Majestic, will remove his grief and will change his sorrow into happiness." It was said, "O Messenger of Allah! (Do) we have to learn these words?" He said, "Yes, whoever hears them should learn them."

dua11_thumb.jpg

“O Allah, I am your slave, the son of your slave. My forelock is in Your Hand. Your judgment of me is inescapable. Your trial of me is just. I am invoking You by all the names that You call Yourself, that You have taught to anyone in Your creation, that You have mentioned in Your Book, or that You have kept unknown. Let the Qur’an be delight of my heart, the light of my chest, the remover of my sadness and the pacifier of my worries.”

My Name FranticAmaze awesomaholic101 iThink LARGE student8 Mimick Chocoholic xP Mimick Khadeejah Rawshan Mackintosh madokamaha madoka Sariya Khan sweetiepie94 funky brat fantastic girl Angelina_25 shazmina ForeverAndBeyond Amy Bloom ARaza7 Rahma Abdelrahman Maryum7 mune:) misscute406 The Mighty Nobody ZaqZainab aqsach AnnieMuhammad Shara Nafaz Mehak Mairaj

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Whoever was afflicted with grief and distress and says (see the following Dua), Allah, the Exalted and Ever-Majestic, will remove his grief and will change his sorrow into happiness." It was said, "O Messenger of Allah! (Do) we have to learn these words?" He said, "Yes, whoever hears them should learn them."

dua11_thumb.jpg

“O Allah, I am your slave, the son of your slave. My forelock is in Your Hand. Your judgment of me is inescapable. Your trial of me is just. I am invoking You by all the names that You call Yourself, that You have taught to anyone in Your creation, that You have mentioned in Your Book, or that You have kept unknown. Let the Qur’an be delight of my heart, the light of my chest, the remover of my sadness and the pacifier of my worries.”

My Name FranticAmaze awesomaholic101 iThink LARGE student8 Mimick Chocoholic xP Mimick Khadeejah Rawshan Mackintosh madokamaha madoka Sariya Khan sweetiepie94 funky brat fantastic girl Angelina_25 shazmina ForeverAndBeyond Amy Bloom ARaza7 Rahma Abdelrahman Maryum7 mune:) misscute406 The Mighty Nobody ZaqZainab aqsach AnnieMuhammad Shara Nafaz Mehak Mairaj
(y) times infinity :D

Reaction score

dua11_thumb.jpg

didnt get the tag. :(
but ty.