• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
tumblr_nd183fvNif1qapk2qo1_500.jpg

Reaction score
tumblr_nczhlf68Nr1qapk2qo1_500.jpg

and I said: “‘Ask your Sustainer to forgive you your sins - for, verily, He is all-forgiving! He will shower upon you heavenly blessings abundant, and will aid you with worldly goods and children, and will bestow upon you gardens, and bestow upon you rivers.” (Quran 71:10:12)

Reaction score

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ

And when my servants ask you about me, say that I am near, I respond to the prayer of the one who prays when he prays to Me, so let them respond to Me and believe in Me that they may be well guided.

(QS 2: 186)

Reaction score
umm i dont understand this
:p
Al-Bukhari recorded that `Abdullah bin Qays said that the Messenger of Allah said,

(There are two gardens made of silver -- their vessels and all that they contain. And there are two gardens made of gold -- their vessels and all that they contain. And nothing stands between the people in the `Adn Garden and looking at their Lord, the Exalted and Most Honored, but the covering of pride before His Face.)

Reaction score
Al-Bukhari recorded that `Abdullah bin Qays said that the Messenger of Allah said,

(There are two gardens made of silver -- their vessels and all that they contain. And there are two gardens made of gold -- their vessels and all that they contain. And nothing stands between the people in the `Adn Garden and looking at their Lord, the Exalted and Most Honored, but the covering of pride before His Face.)
:D thnx i think i get it :p

Reaction score
Following is a letter of advice penned down by a Muslim public speaker and author, Haroon Moghul on Facebook for Bill Maher following the debate that took place with Sam Harris and Ben Affleck (May Allah guide him!) about a week ago. Take time to read it. Its very witty and incredibly written! (For those of you who dont know what happened here's the video)

Dear Bill Maher,

Okay, so you're a racist. It was obvious to me for a long time, and now the rest of the world is realizing it, too, and maybe that worries you. But, to quote David Spade from the great Tommy Boy, "Step 1 is identifying the problem. Step 2 is eliminating it." I hope I can help you do that, and save your career at this critical juncture. Because, at the end of the day, despite my abrasiveness and sarcasm, I genuinely do care. And my religion tells me to.

And because I care, because I'm the good guy here, let me be blunt, even therapeutically traumatic. You are a profoundly insecure man, who badly needs a brown and authentically Muslim friend to help him through a difficult time. Not someone who bashes Islam for a fee, but someone who lives with, struggles with, and tries to understand Islam. This could make your life better. It would help you see things. For example, that you're a racist.

Now, I know you don't believe you're a racist. You think that, because you're a liberal, you're immune to bigotry, as if the left is a vaccination program and you're just some kind of advocate for Obamacare, lifting up the deprived. But, then it occurred to me, maybe you just don't know the origins of liberalism, and how it often justified radical programs of violence. It makes sense, doesn't it? Obsessed with the new, the radical left hates on the allegedly old.

And sometimes that hatred means well-intentioned imperialism, which is still imperialism. And colonialism. And oppression. Death panels, even. But actual ones. Not the imaginary friends Sarah Palin plays with in her head. In France, the left rose up against religion, and often defined itself against religion. In the 20th century, programs of militant atheism produced horrific brutality almost everywhere they went, from the Soviets to Communist China to Cambodia to North Korea to Africa to Latin America. Talk about a global ummah.

Their ability to kill huge numbers of people in such vastly different places as Ukraine and China proves universality, which liberalism aspires to, except it's not the nice, cuddly kind. In the Arab world, the left produced a Frankenstein of Ba'athism. From Assad's Syria to Saddam's Iraq, hundreds of thousands were slaughtered. Among ISIS' top leaders, and a point no one seems to talk about, are former Ba'athists, who have changed their ideological colors but not their love of genocide. I wish more people talked about that, so people like you talked less.

Remember when secular Saddam's tanks rolled into southern Iraq, carrying banners reading "La Shi'ata ba'da al-yawn"--not one Shi'a left after today? That wasn't an Islamist. And Assad, who's ethnically cleansing Sunnis? That isn't an Islamist. But maybe you don't know this because you haven't spent a day with a normal Muslim. You see, we have to talk about things like this all the time, because of people like you, when we'd prefer to, I don't know, prepare for Season 5 of the Walking Dead, or do the dishes, or have breakfast on the balcony, because we too love fresh air and food.

Now, there's a slim to none chance that you'd invite me on your show, about as probable as the chance that the universe simply emerged into existence without some prior and necessary eternal. But then I thought, if you won't host me, I'll do the Muslim thing and host you. I invite you to hang out with me for a day. Drink some chai. Clear the air. Complain about politics. Watch us fall apart like traumatized little children before the shoe rack. Explain a lota. Maybe you'll use a lota, and the world will be a cleaner place.

You'll see my day, and my life, is spectacularly mundane. I'm not oppressing anyone, and mostly I'm just wasting time on Facebook, while working hard on a novel, and finishing a memoir, and oh God my dissertation. We have some good food options, and plenty of almond milk in the fridge, because I am lactose intolerant. But otherwise generally tolerant. We could get Turkish food, which is halal. We could unpack boxes, or go to a bookstore. We could even watch Gone, Girl, the new Ben Affleck movie.

https://www.facebook.com/hsmoghul/posts/1543870072495053

I usually do not tag people in this thread but this was an excellent piece I came across. So I thought of sharing it. :)
And Sorry for not tagging others. I'm tagging only people who I'm a bit familiar with out here.
1357911 , F.Z.M. 7 , sumaiyarox:) , cyclone94 , Artemis , abdxyz , Nibz , badrobot14 , XPFMember , ***amd*** , eureka! , chishtyguy , Nafis Daiyan

Last edited: