• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Follow the Right Path of Faith strictly, and be steadfast; and keep in mind that none of you can achieve salvation through his (good) actions.'' Someone asked, "Not even you, O Messenger of Allah?'' He
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Not even me, unless Allah grants me His Mercy and Grace".

[Muslim Book 39, Chapter 15, Hadith # 6762].

Reaction score
Hazrat Abdullah bin Masud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) used to say: "Allahumma inni as'alukal-huda wat-tuqa wal-`afafa wal-ghina (O Allah! I ask You for guidance, piety, chastity and self-sufficiency)".

[Muslim Book 37, Chapter 17, Hadith # 6566].

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, recited, "That Day it (the earth) will reveal its news (about all that happened over it of good or evil).'' (99:4). Then he
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) inquired, "Do you know what its news are?'' He was told: "Allah and His Messenger know better". He said, "Its news is that it shall bear witness against every slave man and woman they did on its back. It will say: `You did this and this on such and such day.' Those will be its news.''

[At-Tirmidhi, Hadith # 2429]

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Barzah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Man's feet will not move on the Day of Resurrection before he is asked about his life, how did he consume it, his knowledge, what did he do with it, his wealth, how did he earn it, and how did he dispose of it, and about his body, how did he wear it out.''

[At-Tirmidhi Hadith # 2417].

Reaction score
Hazrat Usamah bin Zaid (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "A man will be brought on the Day of Resurrection and will be cast into Hell, and his intestines will pour forth and he will go round them as a donkey goes round a millstone. The inmates of Hell will gather round him and say: `What has happened to you, O so-and-so? Were you not enjoining us to do good and forbidding us to do evil?' He will reply: `I was enjoining you to do good, but was not doing it myself; and I was forbidding you to do evil, but was doing it myself".

[Al-Bukhari Book 04, Chapter 54, Hadith # 489].

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who expose (openly) their wrongdoings. An example of this is that of a man who commits a sin at night which Allah has covered for him, and in the morning, he would say (to people): "I committed such and such sin last night,' while Allah had kept it a secret. During the night Allah has covered it up but in the morning he tears up the cover provided by Allah Himself.''

[Bukhari Book.08, Chapter 73, Hadith # 95].

Reaction score
I watched this
I got so scared and coudnt hold my tears :'(
Oh my sisters and brothers please save yourselves...there won't be anyone who can help you...
You might feel happy here...but think of how you'll be after your death
You might feel loved here but think of how you'll feel when your thrown to your grave from your loving ones hands...
Oh Allah save us all from this dark grave and open our eyes from this sinful sleeps...
Ameen..
Please watch this video..Hope this video help you all to change your life's...And may Allah forgive us all... Ameen

Last edited:
Reaction score
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=ShqBNrqiHxk
I watched this
Oh my sisters and brothers please save yourselves...there won't be anyone who can help you...
You might feel loved here but think of how you'll feel when your thrown to your grave from your loving ones hands...
Oh Allah save us all from this dark grave and open our eyes from this sinful sleeps...
Ameen..
Please watch this video..Hope this video help you all to change your life's...And may Allah forgive us all... Ameen
The link takes me to my YouTube homepage :S

Reaction score
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=ShqBNrqiHxk
I watched this
Ameen..
being redirected to youtube homepage :/