• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Hazrat Sahl bin Saad (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Were this world worth a wing of mosquito, He would not have given a drink of water to an (Kafir) infidel.''

[At-Tirmidhi Hadith # 2320].

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, Hazrat Ubadah bin As-Samit (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: e Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "He who bears witness that there is no true god except Allah, alone having no partner with Him, that Muhammad
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW] is His slave and His Messenger, that `Isa (Jesus) is His slave and Messenger and he (Jesus) is His Word which He communicated to Maryam (Mary) and His spirit which He sent to her, that Jannah is true and Hell is true; Allah will make him enter Jannah accepting whatever deeds he accomplished". [Muslim Book 01, Chapter 11, Hadith # 043].

Reaction score
The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Whosoever testifies that there is no true god except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
, Allah (SWT) saves him from the Fire (of Hell)".

Reaction score
Hazrat Abdullah bin Masud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I can still recall as if I am seeing the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) resembling one of the Prophets whose people scourged him and shed his blood, while he wiped blood from his face, he said: "O Allah! Forgive my people, because they certainly do not know".

[Al-Bukhari 09, Chapter 84, Hadith # 63].

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "There are three signs of a hypocrite: When he speaks, he lies; when he makes a promise, he breaks it; and when he is trusted, he betrays his trust." Another narration adds the words: 'Even if he observes fasts, performs Salat and asserts that he is a Muslim".

[Al-Bukhari Volume 08, Book 73, Hadith # 117].

Reaction score
Hazrat Suleiman bin Surad (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I was sitting with the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) when two men began to quarrel and curse each other and the face of one of them turned red and the veins of his neck were swollen (from rage). Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "I know of a word, if he were to utter that, his rage would vanish and that is: A’udhu billahi minash-Shaitan nir-rajim (I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed).'' So they (Companions) said to him: "The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) tells you to utter: 'I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed".

[Muslim Book.08, Chapter 73, Hadith # 74].

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward other than Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who remains patient for My sake when I take away his beloved one from among the inhabitants of the world".

[Al-Bukhari Book 08, Chapter 76, Hadith # 432].

Reaction score
Hazrat Shahr bin Haushab reported:I asked Hazrat Umm Salamah (May Allah be pleased with her), "O Mother of the Believers!Which supplication did the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) make frequently when he was in your house?''She said: "Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) supplicated frequently: 'Ya muqallibal-qulubi, thabbit qalbi 'ala dinika (O Controller of the hearts make my heart steadfast in Your religion).''
[At-Tirmidhi Hadith # 3522].

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Verily, Allah likes three things for you and disapproves three things for you. He likes that you should worship Him Alone, not to associate anything with Him (in worship) and to hold fast to the Rope of Allah and not to be divided among yourselves; and He disapproves for you irrelevant talk, persistent questioning and the squandering of the wealth.''

[Muslim Book 018, Chapter 03, Hadith # 4255]."

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Verily, Allah likes three things for you and disapproves three things for you. He likes that you should worship Him Alone, not to associate anything with Him (in worship) and to hold fast to the Rope of Allah and not to be divided among yourselves; and He disapproves for you irrelevant talk, persistent questioning and the squandering of the wealth.''

[Muslim Book 018, Chapter 03, Hadith # 4255]."

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: when the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH), feared mischief from a people, he would supplicate: "Allahumma inna naj`aluka fi nuhurihim, wa na`udhu bika min shururihim (O Allah! We ask You to face them, and seek Your Protection against their evil.''

[Abu Dawud Hadith # 1537 # and An-Nasa'i Hadith # 8631].

Reaction score
Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or is oppressed". A man enquired: "O Messenger of Allah! I help him when he is oppressed, but how can I help him when he is an oppressor?'' He
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "You can keep him from committing oppression. That will be your help to him".

[Al-Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Hadith Number 624].

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn Masud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, “Jannah is nearer to anyone of you than your shoe-lace, and so is the (Hell) Fire".

[Al-Bukhari].

Reaction score
Hazrat Jarir bin `Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: We were sitting with the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) when he looked at the full moon and observed, "You shall see your Rubb in the Hereafter as you are seeing this moon; and you will not feel the slightest inconvenience in seeing Him.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) saying, "Read the Qur'an, for it will come as an intercessor for its reciters on the Day of Resurrection.''

[Muslim Book 04, Chapter 133, Hadith # 1757].