• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
tumblr_nfz0euKFKm1tw23ofo1_500.png

Reaction score
tumblr_nfyu6pWfRJ1trci4bo1_400.gif

‘O Allaah, distance me from my sins just as You have distanced The East from The West, O Allaah, purify me of my sins as a white robe is purified of filth, O Allaah, cleanse me of my sins with snow, water, and ice.’

Reaction score
tumblr_nfyrbt05VI1rf0s18o1_1280.png

"[We said], 'Work, O family of David, in gratitude.’ And few of My servants are grateful.”

(Surah As-Saba, 34:13)

When we think of giving thanks to Allah, we normally think of it only being words on our tongue, like saying “Alhamdulillah”, but in this ayah Allah tells the family of Dawud (`Alaihi salam) to work in gratitude which shows that gratitude to Allah is both on the tongue and through action.

May Allah make us of his servants who are few.

Reaction score
“Truly in the heart there is a void that can not be removed except with the company of Allah. And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him. And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him. And if a person were given all of the world and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness”
— (Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyyah)

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "A group of people (both men and women) whose hearts will be like the hearts of birds, will enter Jannah".

Reaction score
Hazrat Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Among the inmates of Hell, a person who had led the most luxurious life in this world will be brought up on the Day of Resurrection and dipped in the Fire and will be asked: `O son of Adam! Did you ever experience any comfort? Did you happen to get any luxury?' He will reply: `By Allah, no, my Rubb.' And then one of the people of Jannah who had experienced extreme misery in the life of this world will be dipped in Jannah. Then he will be asked: `O son of Adam! Did you ever experience any misery? Did you ever encounter difficulty?' He will say: "By Allah, no my Rubb, I neither experienced misery nor passed through hardship".

[Muslim Book 39, Chapter 11, Hadith # 6738].

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Almighty Allah says, `I am the One who is most free from want of partners. He who does a thing for the sake of someone else beside Me, I discard him and his polytheism”.

[Muslim Book 042, Chapter 06, Hadith # 7114].

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "O Allah! To You I have submitted, and in You do I believe, and in You I put my trust, to You do I turn, and for You I argued. O Allah, I seek refuge with You through Your Power; there is none worthy of worship except You Alone; that You safeguard me against going astray. You are the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists; the One Who never dies, whereas human beings and jinn will all die".

[Muslim Book 35, Chapter 17, Hadith # 6561]

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Said Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "How can I feel at ease when the Angel of the Trumpet, (Israfil) has put his lips to the Trumpet and is waiting for the order to blow it". He
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) perceived as if this had shocked his Companions, so he
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) told them to seek comfort through reciting: `Hasbunallah WA ni`mal-Wakil [Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)]".

[At-Tirmidhi Hadith # 2431]

Reaction score
Hazrat An-Numan bin Bashir (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "What is lawful is clear and what is unlawful is clear, but between them are certain doubtful things which many people do not know. So he who guards against doubtful things keeps his religion and his honour blameless. But he who falls into doubtful things falls into that which is unlawful, just as a shepherd who grazes his cattle in the vicinity of a pasture declared prohibited (by the king); he is likely to stray into the pasture. Mind you, every king has a protected pasture and Allah's involved limits are that which He has declared unlawful. Verily, there is a piece of flesh in the body, if it is healthy, the whole body is healthy, and if it is corrupt, the whole body is corrupt. Verily, it is the heart.''

[Muslim Book 10, Chapter 41, Hadith # 3882].

Reaction score
Hazrat Irbad bin Sariyah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: One day Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) delivered us a very eloquent Khutbah on account of which eyes shed tears and hearts were full of tears. A man said: "O Prophet of Allah, this is as if it were a parting advice. So advise us". He
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "I admonish you to fear Allah, to listen and obey even if an Abyssinian slave is appointed as your leader. Because whosoever among you shall live after me, will see much discord. So hold fast to my Sunnah and the examples of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs who will come after me. Adhere to them and hold to it fast. Beware of new things (in Deen) because every Bid’ah is a misguidance".

[Abu Dawud Hadith # 4607 and At-Tirmidhi Hadith # 2676].