• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Masud Al-Ansari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "One of the admonitions of the previous Prophets which has been conveyed to people is that if you have no modesty, you can do whatever you like.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "When one of you supplicates, let him be decisive and he should not say: `O Allah, bestow upon me such and such if You wish', because no one has the power to compel Him.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "He who does not memorize any part from the Qur'an he is likes the ruined house.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "It is from the excellence of (a believer's) Islam that he should shun that which is of no concern to him".

Reaction score
Every time you start thinking about how hard of a time you are having or thoughts about the future scare you, remember:

لا يكلف الله نفساً إلا وسعها

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity [2:286]

So just remember: Allah is giving you something that may seem very hard to you and others, but He will only give you what you can handle. If Allah subhanahu wa talla decided that you can handle a challenge, it means you can.That’s all you need. No one can tell you other wise, and no opinion matters after this.

Only seek, pray, and work for Allah’s acceptance of you.

Reaction score

If you keep your beard and you wear your hijab because of others’ opinions, did you seriously do it for Allah’s sake? If it’s for Allah’s sake (…) there should be no double standards (wherever you are).
If it is for Allah’s sake then your actions shouldn’t change.

Weather doesn’t change it.
Communities doesn’t change it.
Enviroment doesn’t change it.
Friends don’t change it.
Night doesn’t change it.
Day doesn’t change it.
I am who I am because
Allah never changes.
I am doing it for Allah
and therefore I don’t change.

That’s the true identity of a muslim.

— Shaykh Hasan Ali

Reaction score
“As a parable, creation is similar to ice,
And it is Thou who art in it the water gushing forth.
Ice is not, if we realize it, other than its water,
And it is not in this condition but for contingent laws.
But the ice will melt away, its condition will dissolve;
The liquid state will be at length established in fact.
These contrasts are unified in one beauty:
It is in it that they are annihilated, and it is from them that it radiates.”