• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Listen to this beautiful recitation of Surah Al-Kahf. It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever reads Surah Al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, a light will shine for him from beneath his feet to the clouds of the sky, which will shine for him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will be forgiven (his sins) between the two Fridays.’ Subhan Allah :')

Phoenix Blood Loodynagy RoOkaYya G student8 shaminou aqsach Sariya Khan yasoob_shah Areeb Mohsin Wkhan860
JazakAllah Khair <3

Reaction score
Hazrat Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "When a non-believer does good deed he is made to taste its reward in this world. And for believer is concerned, Allah (SWT) stores (the reward) of his virtues for the hereafter and provides him sustenance in accordance with his obedience to him (in this world)".

[Muslim Book 39, Chapter 11, Hadith # 6740].

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Do not ask me unnecessarily about the details of the things which I do not mention to you. Verily, the people before you were doomed because they were used to putting many questions to their Prophets and had differences about their Prophets. Refrain from what I forbid you and do what I command you to the best of your ability and capacity".

[Al-Bukhari Chapter # 92 Hadith # 391].