• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
2014%2B-%2B1

Reaction score
Hazrat Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Among the inmates of Hell, a person who had led the most luxurious life in this world will be brought up on the Day of Resurrection and dipped in the Fire and will be asked: `O son of Adam! Did you ever experience any comfort? Did you happen to get any luxury?' He will reply: `By Allah, no, my Rubb.' And then one of the people of Jannah who had experienced extreme misery in the life of this world will be dipped in Jannah. Then he will be asked: `O son of Adam! Did you ever experience any misery? Did you ever encounter difficulty?' He will say: "By Allah, no my Rubb, I neither experienced misery nor passed through hardship".

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: When it was revealed to The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH), "To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and whether you disclose what is in your own selves or conceal it, Allah will call you to account for it,''the Companions of Messenger of Allah (PBUH) felt it hard and severe and they came to Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) and sat down on their knees and said: "O Messenger of Allah, we were assigned some duties which were within our power to perform, such as Salat (prayer), Saum (fasting), Jihad (striving in the Cause of Allah), Sadaqah (charity). Then this (the above mentioned) Verse was revealed to you and it is beyond our power to live up to it.'' Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Do you want to say what the people of two Books (Jews and Christians) said before you: 'We hear and disobey?' You should rather say: 'We hear and we obey,we seek forgiveness, our Rubb and unto You is the return.''' And they said: "We hear and we obey, (we seek) Your forgiveness, our Rubb! And unto You is the return.'' When the people recited it and it smoothly flowed on their tongues. [Muslim].

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Masud Al-Badri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: We were sitting in the company of Saad bin Ubadah (May Allah be pleased with him), when the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) came to us. Bashir bin Saad said: "O Messenger of Allah! Allah has commanded us to supplicate for you, but how should we do that?'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) kept silent. We were much perturbed over his silence and we wished he did not asked him this question. The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Say: `O Allah, exalt the mention of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as you exalted the family of Ibrahim. And bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed the family of Ibrahim. You are the Praised, the Glorified,' and the method of greeting (i.e., Salam) is as you know.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Tamim bin Aus Ad-Dari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Ad-Deen is sincerity". We said: "For whom?'' He replied, "For Allah, His Book, His Messenger and for the leaders of the Muslims and their masses".

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "If anyone calls others to follow right guidance, his reward will be equivalent to those who follow him (in righteousness) without their reward being diminished in any respect, and if anyone invites others to follow error, the sin, will be equivalent to that of the people who follow him (in sinfulness) without their sins being diminished in any respect".

Reaction score
Hazrat Jarir bin `Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: We were sitting with the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) when he looked at the full moon and observed, "You shall see your Rubb in the Hereafter as you are seeing this moon; and you will not feel the slightest inconvenience in seeing Him.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "I see what you do not see and I hear what you do not hear; heaven has squeaked, and it has right to do so. By Him, in Whose Hand my soul is, there is not a space of four fingers in which there is not an angel who is prostrating his forehead before Allah, the Exalted. By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would laugh little, weep much, and you would not enjoy women in beds, but would go out to the open space beseeching Allah".

Reaction score
Hazrat Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "I do not think that so-and-so understands anything of our Faith.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Abdullah bin Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) said "When (Prophet) Ibrahim PBUH (Abraham) was thrown into the fire, he said: "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and, He is the Best Disposer of affairs.'' So did Messenger of Allah Muhammad
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) when he was told: "A great army of the pagans had gathered against him, so fear them". But this (warning) only increased him and the Muslims in Faith and they said: "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)".

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "The world is the believer's prison and the infidel's Jannah".