• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
15%2B-%2B1

Reaction score
Allah Ta’ala states in the Holy Qur’an, “Therein all matters of wisdom are sorted out for Decree.” [Surah 44, Verse 4]. This Aayat refers to Shab-e-Baraat and it is stated in Tafseer Noorul Irfaan that on this great night, the entire year’s programme of sustenance, death, life, honour and disgrace, in short every affair of man is listed from the Divine Tablet and handed over to the angels of each area on the earth in the form of a book. For example the Angel of Death is given a list of the names of those who would be dying in the coming year.

This is an opportunity that everyone needs to take advantage of. We do not know if our names will be written on the list given to the Angel of Death this year, and whether we will have the opportunity of experiencing this blessed night again. We must make Tauba (repent) for our sins and ask for Allah Ta’ala’s Forgiveness. We are such wretched sinners but the Mercy of Allah Ta’ala is boundless. No matter how sinful we are, it is never too late to fall down in prostration before our Lord and to cry in shame for our insolent behaviour in disobeying His commands. Allah Ta’ala’s Mercy overcomes His anger therefore we should not lose hope in His Mercy, no matter how wretched we might be. Allah Ta’ala just wants an excuse to forgive us but it is we who are too lazy to humble ourselves before Him to ask for His Mercy.

On this night when Allah Ta’ala calls out, “Who is there who seeks forgiveness so that I may forgive Him?” the whole night, why can’t we be the ones to respond to that call by crying in the Court of Allah Ta’ala and saying, “Ya Allah, this wretched sinner seeks Your forgiveness. I am present in Your Court and I humble myself in shame before You. Through the Sadaqah and Wasilah of Your Beloved Messenger, Muhammad Mustafa (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) please forgive me.” Nothing is stopping us besides our nafs and Shaitaan. Remember that Allah Ta’ala loves those who cry in His Court out of shame and repent for their sins, so do not let this blessed night go by in vain.