• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
My grandfather died this morning.. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon... May Allah s.w.t forgive him and grant him jannatul firdaus.. Aameen.
Please remember him in your duas.. He was a good man.. He introduced me to Quran when I was little.. :(

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon. Sorry to hear. :(
May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Jannathul Firdaus :)

Reaction score
My grandfather died this morning.. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon... May Allah s.w.t forgive him and grant him jannatul firdaus.. Aameen.
Please remember him in your duas.. He was a good man.. He introduced me to Quran when I was little.. :(
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.
May Allah SWT give him place in Jannat ul Ferdaws and give you and your family patience.
Ameen

Reaction score
Inna lilla hi wa inna ilai hi rajeeoon, May Allah forgive his sins and bless him with the highest ranks in paradise.

Reaction score
Insha Allah.
May Allah forgive him and grant him the highest of places in Jannah.... Aameen!