• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
between-adhaan-and-salat.jpg

SubhanAllah!

Reaction score
When you are in pain, dont focus on the pain, Focus on the ONE who heals all the pain.

When you are stuck, dont luk at the Red Sea in front of u, Look at the ONE who can split it into two!! Subhannallah!!!

Annonymous - I was so down. Asking myself, why is this happening? I went through the stories of the prophets, and this is what I can summarize..

You know tawakkul is when Prophet Moosa's (a.s) mother put his son in a basket and let him go.

Obedience is when Prophet Ibraheem a.s placed the knife on his son's neck without any doubt.

Sabr is what Prophet Yaakob a.s had when he lost his son and he knows it's a test from Allāh.

Grateful is when Prophet Ayoob a.s never stop praising Allāh even when his wealth and health was taken away from him.

Tawbah is when Prophet Yunus a.s sincerely regret his fault and turned back to Allāh with full confidence and hope.

Taqwaa is when Prophet Yusuf a.s said no to zina, and turned to Allāh with fear.

Istiqamaah is when Prophet Nooh a.s preached his people for 950 years with only 40 followers, and his own family rejected him.

And.. Tawadhu' is when Prophet Muhammad Sal Allāhu 'Alaihi wa Sallam were offered this world and whats in it yet he remained humble and strived for this deen.

I might not strong as our prophets. I'm full of flaws. But I want to please Allāh just like the way our prophets did. I asked Allāh for strength, and Allāh hug me with His mercy. My tear flows while typing this, but deep inside I can tell myself, Al Hamdulillah im stronger than yesterday!

via Birds Of Jannah.
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen Batool Fatima waseem ahmed fatih934 Abdullah Zahid saad10khan Adeel12346 teachyourself acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum Rimsha Noor1 fatima azad maya <3 and to ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED

Reaction score
When you are in pain, dont focus on the pain, Focus on the ONE who heals all the pain.
When you are stuck, dont luk at the Red Sea in front of u, Look at the ONE who can split it into two!! Subhannallah!!!
Annonymous - I was so down. Asking myself, why is this happening? I went through the stories of the prophets, and this is what I can summarize..
You know tawakkul is when Prophet Moosa's (a.s) mother put his son in a basket and let him go.
Obedience is when Prophet Ibraheem a.s placed the knife on his son's neck without any doubt.
Sabr is what Prophet Yaakob a.s had when he lost his son and he knows it's a test from Allāh.
Grateful is when Prophet Ayoob a.s never stop praising Allāh even when his wealth and health was taken away from him.
Tawbah is when Prophet Yunus a.s sincerely regret his fault and turned back to Allāh with full confidence and hope.
Taqwaa is when Prophet Yusuf a.s said no to zina, and turned to Allāh with fear.
Istiqamaah is when Prophet Nooh a.s preached his people for 950 years with only 40 followers, and his own family rejected him.
And.. Tawadhu' is when Prophet Muhammad Sal Allāhu 'Alaihi wa Sallam were offered this world and whats in it yet he remained humble and strived for this deen.
I might not strong as our prophets. I'm full of flaws. But I want to please Allāh just like the way our prophets did. I asked Allāh for strength, and Allāh hug me with His mercy. My tear flows while typing this, but deep inside I can tell myself, Al Hamdulillah im stronger than yesterday!
via Birds Of Jannah.
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen Batool Fatima waseem ahmed fatih934Abdullah Zahid saad10khan Adeel12346 teachyourself acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum Rimsha Noor1 fatima azad maya <3 and to ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED

MashaAllah!!!
this brought tears in ma eyes!

Reaction score
via Birds Of Jannah.
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen Batool Fatima waseem ahmed fatih934Abdullah Zahid saad10khan Adeel12346 teachyourself acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum Rimsha Noor1 fatima azad maya <3 and to ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED

MashaAllah!!!
this brought tears in ma eyes!

Reaction score
FATHER, I WANTED A CAR, NOT Q'URAN

A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many
months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealers showroom,
and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all
he wanted.

As Graduation Day approached, the young man awaited signs that his
father had purchased the car.. Finally, on the morning of his
graduation, his father called him into his private study. His father
told him how proud he was to have such a fine son, and told him how
much he loved him. He handed his son a beautiful wrapped gift box.
Curious, but somewhat disappointed, the young man opened the box and
found a lovely, leather-bound QURAN with the young man's name embossed
in gold.

Angrily, he raised his voice to his father and said," With all your
money you give me a Quran?" and stormed out of the house, leaving the Holybook.
Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business.
He had a beautiful home and wonderful family, but realized his father
was very old and thought perhaps he should go to him.He had not seen Him since that graduation day.

But before he could make arrangements, he received a telegram telling
him his father had passed away, and willed all of his possessions to
his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things.
When he arrived at his father's house, sudden sadness and regret filled
his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers
and saw the still new QURAN, just as he had left it years ago. With
tears, he opened the QURAN and began to turn the pages. His father had
carefully underlined a verse, Al Ra'd:verse28

"Without doubt,in remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction
As he read those words, a car key dropped from the back of the q'oran
It had a tag with the dealers name, the same dealer who had the sports
car he had desired.. On the tag was the date of his graduation, and the
words...PAID IN FULL.

How many times do we miss Allaah's blessings coz they are not packed as we expect????

Ya Allaah guide us all n make us accept whatever is predistined for us with happiness cuz YOU alone know whats right for us n when. Ya Allaah make us trust YOUR wisdom completely Aameen.
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen Batool Fatima waseem ahmed fatih934 Abdullah Zahid saad10khan Adeel12346 teachyourself acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum Rimsha Noor1 fatima azad maya <3 and toAnyone who is Interested

Reaction score
he wanted.
in gold.
was very old and thought perhaps he should go to him.He had not seen Him since that graduation day.
words...PAID IN FULL.
How many times do we miss Allaah's blessings coz they are not packed as we expect????
Ya Allaah guide us all n make us accept whatever is predistined for us with happiness cuz YOU alone know whats right for us n when. Ya Allaah make us trust YOUR wisdom completely Aameen.
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen Batool Fatima waseem ahmed fatih934 Abdullah Zahid saad10khan Adeel12346 teachyourself acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum Rimsha Noor1 fatima azad maya <3 and toAnyone who is Interested

WOW.......SubhanAllah......!!!!!
This is Amazing...!!! JazakAllah for The tag Maganius :p :D

Reaction score
.. he received a telegram telling
Ya Allaah guide us all n make us accept whatever is predistined for us with happiness cuz YOU alone know whats right for us n when. Ya Allaah make us trust YOUR wisdom completely Aameen

aameen!
bt in Islam, d inheritance cannot b willed 2 a default inheritor, n d max inheritance available 4 d will is 1/3rd of d property..
http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=3892&CATE=9
Moreover, it is unlawful and invalid to make a bequest (Wasiyya) in favour of an individual who automatically is entitled to receiving a share of the estate, such as one's spouse, children and parents, etc. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said in his historic sermon (khutba) of his farewell hajj (haj al-Wada'): "Verily Allah has given each rightful person their right, thus there is no bequest in favour of a inheritor." (Sunan Tirmidhi, no: 2120, narrated by Sayyiduna Abu Umama al-Bahili)

Reaction score

aameen!
bt in Islam, d inheritance cannot b willed 2 a default inheritor, n d max inheritance available 4 d will is 1/3rd of d property..
http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=3892&CATE=9
Moreover, it is unlawful and invalid to make a bequest (Wasiyya) in favour of an individual who automatically is entitled to receiving a share of the estate, such as one's spouse, children and parents, etc. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said in his historic sermon (khutba) of his farewell hajj (haj al-Wada'): "Verily Allah has given each rightful person their right, thus there is no bequest in favour of a inheritor." (Sunan Tirmidhi, no: 2120, narrated by Sayyiduna Abu Umama al-Bahili)

you are right sis :)

Reaction score
1 Shakhs Kahin Ja Raha Tha Ki Shaitan Us K Sath chal pada..

Raste Mein Usne Na Fajar Ki Namaz Padhi Na Zuhr Na Aser Ki Na Maghrib na Ishaa Ki, Ye Dekh Kar Shaitan Bola: "Mere Aur Tere Raste Ab Se Juda Hain"
Us Admi Ne Wajah Puchi To Shaitan Bola: "Maine Adam Alaihissalam Ko ek Sajda Nahi Kia Tha To ALLAH TAALA Ne Mujh Pe Lanat Bheji.
Tune To din me kahin Sajde Nahi Kiye Wo Bhi farz hai..
apne RABB Ko. Mujhe Tere Anjam Se Darr Lag raha hai"
Kahin tere sath mujhe bhi ALLAH TAALA ka Azab na nazil ho jaye'

"Astagfirullah"
Ya ALLAH TAALA hame 5 waqt ki Namaj padhne ki taufeeq ata farma

Reaction score
he wanted.
in gold.
words...PAID IN FULL.

Mashallah :D great job for the excellent story bro :D
and thnks for the tag :D