14 mark questions in pst history

Reaction score
so normally we give a judgement that agrees with the question
like (do you agree that geographical factor was the reason for partition of bengal)
so is it always important that we agree with the question
can we not disagree with the statement

Reaction score
its not important to agree always cuz if u read the marking scheme they tell u both the sides of the q ....what we need to see is that which statement has valid points to justify the fact .

Reaction score
its not important to agree always cuz if u read the marking scheme they tell u both the sides of the q ....what we need to see is that which statement has valid points to justify the fact .
I REALLY NEED HELP
OK so the thing is I am confused about 7 marks. Like if the question is why did cripps mission fail? So what I do is I hop into the reasons and start like firstly, secondly and thurdly in 3 paras. Now is this correct or do I have to write a simplistic statement about the background of cripps mission like it's details also in the first para. Plzzzz respond

Reaction score
Always give some background! It increases your chances of getting a good score, plus my teacher doesn't even accept the answer without any background so, start with an opening statement, summing up what you're gonna write, and give background in the first paragraph. Cheers!