• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

18 days till CIEs!

Reaction score
Hello. I’m really worried about these cies as only 18 days are left. I’ve joined sir umar khans past paper session and I’m going to study only the past papers now. My problem is that I’ve never completely read section three and around 3/4 chapters of geo but now there is no time to do so and I’ve stocked to just past papers. I’m also doing sir muzammils past papers from 2009-2017 and then I will do some unseen topics. I’m really worried can somebody please guide me that what would be the best way to utilize here precious days with my condition. Thankyou.

Reaction score
Hello. I’m really worried about these cies as only 18 days are left. I’ve joined sir umar khans past paper session and I’m going to study only the past papers now. My problem is that I’ve never completely read section three and around 3/4 chapters of geo but now there is no time to do so and I’ve stocked to just past papers. I’m also doing sir muzammils past papers from 2009-2017 and then I will do some unseen topics. I’m really worried can somebody please guide me that what would be the best way to utilize here precious days with my condition. Thankyou.
Make a timetable, don't waste any more of your time. The chapter you have not read, skim through them and when umar khan gives guess papers, focus all your attention on them. The top priority on your geo syllabus should be agriculture, climate, water,population and industry. Not saying only these but they come in almost every exam.
For his, just skim through sec 3 and read it 5 to 6 times. This should give you a good understanding. After you have finished the syllabus, then do past papers. If u want muzzamil notes, here they are
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nxjj3kwql61xn8s/Muzzamil_Mehmood__O_Levels_Islamiyat.rar

Reaction score
Believe in yourself cause you can achieve those A*s brother. Work hard and dua for yourself and all those giving exams
Stay humble

Reaction score
Thankyou so much man, this was really helpful. I’ll make sure to follow it and I’ll make dua for myself and the others too. God bless you :)

Reaction score
Make a timetable, don't waste any more of your time. The chapter you have not read, skim through them and when umar khan gives guess papers, focus all your attention on them. The top priority on your geo syllabus should be agriculture, climate, water,population and industry. Not saying only these but they come in almost every exam.
For his, just skim through sec 3 and read it 5 to 6 times. This should give you a good understanding. After you have finished the syllabus, then do past papers. If u want muzzamil notes, here they are
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nxjj3kwql61xn8s/Muzzamil_Mehmood__O_Levels_Islamiyat.rar
Do you have sir Umar Khan, P1+P2 islamiat notes, please send if available

Reaction score
Can you please send, Sir Umar notes? Islamiat