• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
WELL ENOUGH SAID ........ENJOY UR OLD PAKISTAN.......................(WHICH GOES FOR ME TOO).......................5 YEARS OF WAIT ............. AND NOW 5 YEARS OF ANOTHER WAIT..................

Reaction score
Well well.......... its all over........ the people of PTI had surely hopes too high..... literally too high....... how many people in Pakistan use tv,how many use internet approx 18% i guess ,how many can read and write ? how many are literate enough? how many can trust their leaders? how many can actually cast vote and not vote their caste ?

so these stats dont effect it (media) ........ social networking sites etc had created so much hype that PTI voters are now badly disappointed cuz what they had in mind was : NAYA PAKISTAN and nothing else....... one should always be ready for 'failures' - which in itself isnt any failure its a success actually if you look another way round...... PTI made 17 years back competing with parties almost 26-27 years old with so much experience...!!!! its nice to see PTI appearing as a second force and strong too........

even if not 100% success but saying PTI lost wont be fair :) :) Imran Khan did something to take the party to this level...... and one more thing the voters voting this time was more .. thanks to PTI ..... otherwise we would have witnessed the same old 2008 elections.......

i say it again......... KPK you people are awesome ..... :) meeting you soon InshaAllah :)

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Reaction score
Well well.......... its all over........ the people of PTI had surely hopes too high..... literally too high....... how many people in Pakistan use tv,how many use internet approx 18% i guess ,how many can read and write ? how many are literate enough? how many can trust their leaders? how many can actually cast vote and not vote their caste ?

so these stats dont effect it (media) ........ social networking sites etc had created so much hype that PTI voters are now badly disappointed cuz what they had in mind was : NAYA PAKISTAN and nothing else....... one should always be ready for 'failures' - which in itself isnt any failure its a success actually if you look another way round...... PTI made 17 years back competing with parties almost 26-27 years old with so much experience...!!!! its nice to see PTI appearing as a second force and strong too........

even if not 100% success but saying PTI lost wont be fair :) :) Imran Khan did something to take the party to this level...... and one more thing the voters voting this time was more .. thanks to PTI ..... otherwise we would have witnessed the same old 2008 elections.......

i say it again......... KPK you people are awesome ..... :) meeting you soon InshaAllah :)

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
word.

Reaction score

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

WELL SAID.............AND TRUE

Reaction score

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

(y)

Reaction score
HEY I SAW ON FACEBOOK .......................PTI HAS DROPPED TO 3RD ...........PPP 2ND..................IS THAT TRUE...............IF YES THEN WHO THE *()& GAVE VOTE TO THEM