• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN :D mabroook mabrooooook jashaan manaaaao :'D cuz ur gonna get bullettrains ( which u cant afford to sit in) , metro buses ( which are gonna cause traffic congestion ) , HUGE MOTORWAYS ( which are gonna make many of u homeless and u cant use em cuz uve no money to buy cars) BUT ur not gonna get education and health services :D who needs that when you've trains? :')
and we'll prolly get a laptop as well! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :') -_-

Reaction score
PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN :D mabroook mabrooooook jashaan manaaaao :'D cuz ur gonna get bullettrains ( which u cant afford to sit in) , metro buses ( which are gonna cause traffic congestion ) , HUGE MOTORWAYS ( which are gonna make many of u homeless and u cant use em cuz uve no money to buy cars) BUT ur not gonna get education and health services :D who needs that when you've trains? :')

True.............

Reaction score
haha ur saying as if s.shareef ne sirf lahore mai hi kaam kia hai last time. -.-
oops ,then i guess i meant only if you live in northern punjab . a prime minister is supposed to work for the whole country man. this cute se mote se uncle *wont do anything for anyone else, baloch, pakhtun or sindi

Reaction score
Its so clear that MQM cheated... ECP isn't even taking any action.

u still think ECP will take actions ............. they are with them i am frm karachi and i voted for change and what do i get a person who was previously of peoples party................ u know what ........ i have to change my statement ............ this time corruption rulezzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
someone please switch my tv off... pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: cryin in real... every real pakistani should
seriously baji shut it down. its actually disheartenoing. and the karachi scenes they keep telling must really be getting to u. :/

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
oops ,then i guess i meant only if you live in northern punjab . a prime minister is supposed to work for the whole country man. this fat-ass wont do anything for anyone else, baloch, pakhtun or sindi

plz it isn't good insulting ppl on how they look....

and others.. plz use english...

Reaction score
quote="Zainu Zaini, post: 533122, member: 44505"]cx news tells us dx..[/quote]

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
(&0748704704&)@&#)&$)&$)$& :censored:........................... die u people.......................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............this is getting unbearable ........................ another 5 damn yrs..................

Reaction score
(&0748704704&)@&#)&$)&$)$& :censored:........................... die u people.......................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............this is getting unbearable ........................ another 5 damn yrs..................
welcome to the club

Reaction score
NO way..
I was eagerly waitin for a NAYYA Pakistan:/
I should better die rather than facing these corrupt politicians for another 5 years.
This is enough.