• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

21 dec :O

Reaction score
hehehhehehehhe ikr!! its like they were so sure.. now if it doesnt happen em surely gnna sue them xD or maybe they did all this for the promotion of the movie 2012 :p
HAHA yeah even i havta admit i've watched it a gazillioonn times x_x

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
what do u think abt 21 december 2012.. world end thing.. is it true :p

unlikely considering some of the major signs of Day of judgemnt are still left....
even if it was ending what can a muslim do xcept prepare for it....
"O you who have believed, fear Allah. And let every soul look to what it has put forth for tomorrow - and fear Allah. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do." (59:18)

Reaction score
b
unlikely considering some of the major signs of Day of judgemnt are still left....
even if it was ending what can a muslim do xcept prepare for it....
"O you who have believed, fear Allah. And let every soul look to what it has put forth for tomorrow - and fear Allah. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do." (59:18)
buh wait... i dint get u wut judgement day in islam is gng on ?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
b

buh wait... i dint get u wut judgement day in islam is gng on ?

well as muslims we believe that God is perfect... so He is also perfectly just... but in this world u find injustice.... like good ppl sufer and bad roam freely.. so to execute justice ther will be a day of judgment when world wd end.. now we have signs of that day mentioned.. what events will happen as that day comes close.. many of signs have passed.. but the bigger ones are still remaining... so I said it seems there is still time b4 end of world....

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
wut were the signs dat have passed? (its really interesting so plz answer :p)

many, I'd mention a few that boggle my mind...
Prophet Muhammed was asked of signs once and he said "They are that the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress, that you will see the barefooted ones, the naked, the destitute, the herdsmen of the sheep (competing with each other) in raising lofty buildings" (Sahih Muslim)
now the first slavegirl part means that usually daughters are very kind to parents but they'd genrally start acting as if they were the parents (ie. disobey em etc)... But the second one he mentioned then is mind boggling... that Arabs (who were as he described-barefooted/sheepherdrs back then) would be competing in making tall buildings... dubai etc are a clear proof of that.....

Ibn Omar reported that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "When my nation will walk with vanity, and the sons of kings, the princes of Persia and Byzantine will serve them, Allah will give authority to the wicked over the good." (At - Tirmidhi)

'Auf bin Malik reported: "I came to the Prophet, (SAW) during the battle of Tabuk while he was in a leather tent, and he said: 'Count six things before the last hour: my death, then the conquest of Jerusalem, then the pestilence that will overtake you like the disease of cattle, then the excess of wealth, so much that when a man shall be given a hundred dinars he shall remain dissatisfied, then revolution from which not a single house in Arabia shall be spared, then a treaty between you and the Westerners (Banu Asfar - the Romans), but they shall cheat you and march against you under 80 banners with 12000 soldiers under each banner. (Bukhari)

many of those signs like muslims conquring jerusalem etc have already occured..... these are minor signs...
major signs are still left:

Muslim narrated that Hudhayfah ibn Aseed al-Ghifaari (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (S.A.W) came out to us when we were discussing. He said: “What are you discussing?” They said: “We are talking about the Hour.” He said: “It will never begin until you see ten signs before it.” He mentioned the smoke, the Dajjaal, the Beast, the rising of the sun from its place of setting(i.e. sun rising from west), the descent of ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (jesus), Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj (gog and magog), and three landslides, one in the east, one in the west and one in the Arabian Peninsula, and the last of that is a fire which will emerge from Yemen and drive the people to their place of gathering.

in islam it's a very detailed topic... :)

Reaction score
Allah knows whther when this world will come to an end, even I don't think that any probabilty exists as Many of the major signs before Qiyammah have to appear ...which have not yet appeared ! Like appearance of Dajjal, gog and Magog, Very less good people ! Lie will be accepted and truth will be rejected (Indeed, it is there but not too much), appearance of Imam Mehdi (r.A) and Hazrat Isa (pbuh), sunrise from the west and so on...
Then this world will come to an end, and it is gonna be the most difficult and horrible day !!
I hope I don't exist at that time !!

We should take care abt our deeds beside thinking abt when the last day will come, Bcuz each and every min of ur life is very important ! we should take it as a gift that Allah has given us chance to do good deeds, bcuz we don' know whther we will exist next day or not !!

May Allah protect and give us Hidayah ! Ameen

Reaction score
many, I'd mention a few that boggle my mind...
Prophet Muhammed was asked of signs once and he said "They are that the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress, that you will see the barefooted ones, the naked, the destitute, the herdsmen of the sheep (competing with each other) in raising lofty buildings" (Sahih Muslim)
now the first slavegirl part means that usually daughters are very kind to parents but they'd genrally start acting as if they were the parents (ie. disobey em etc)... But the second one he mentioned then is mind boggling... that Arabs (who were as he described-barefooted/sheepherdrs back then) would be competing in making tall buildings... dubai etc are a clear proof of that.....

Ibn Omar reported that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "When my nation will walk with vanity, and the sons of kings, the princes of Persia and Byzantine will serve them, Allah will give authority to the wicked over the good." (At - Tirmidhi)

'Auf bin Malik reported: "I came to the Prophet, (SAW) during the battle of Tabuk while he was in a leather tent, and he said: 'Count six things before the last hour: my death, then the conquest of Jerusalem, then the pestilence that will overtake you like the disease of cattle, then the excess of wealth, so much that when a man shall be given a hundred dinars he shall remain dissatisfied, then revolution from which not a single house in Arabia shall be spared, then a treaty between you and the Westerners (Banu Asfar - the Romans), but they shall cheat you and march against you under 80 banners with 12000 soldiers under each banner. (Bukhari)

many of those signs like muslims conquring jerusalem etc have already occured..... these are minor signs...
major signs are still left:

Muslim narrated that Hudhayfah ibn Aseed al-Ghifaari (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (S.A.W) came out to us when we were discussing. He said: “What are you discussing?” They said: “We are talking about the Hour.” He said: “It will never begin until you see ten signs before it.” He mentioned the smoke, the Dajjaal, the Beast, the rising of the sun from its place of setting(i.e. sun rising from west), the descent of ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (jesus), Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj (gog and magog), and three landslides, one in the east, one in the west and one in the Arabian Peninsula, and the last of that is a fire which will emerge from Yemen and drive the people to their place of gathering.

in islam it's a very detailed topic... :)

I have a Q, Presently Jerusalem is in Israel not in Palestine, Right ?
So when did muslims conquered Jerusalem ?? I've listened this but still confused !!