• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

24 hours passed! Tell me about how your English Paper went?

How was my paper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I did the topic on the neighbour... wrote about how he walked straight past me and used flashback to describe how my grandpa had been found murdered the night before so he should have expressed... not walk straight past me. Then it hit me that he had murdered my grandpa for rejecting his proposal of marriage to me. Eventually he was arrested running away. Now he awaits a death sentence... any comments on the plot... I'm worried :/. In the speech I wrote about a solar powered electricity generator. Tell me about ur papers too?

Reaction score
I did the topic on the neighbour... wrote about how he walked straight past me and used flashback to describe how my grandpa had been found murdered the night before so he should have expressed... not walk straight past me. Then it hit me that he had murdered my grandpa for rejecting his proposal of marriage to me. Eventually he was arrested running away. Now he awaits a death sentence... any comments on the plot... I'm worried :/. In the speech I wrote about a solar powered electricity generator. Tell me about ur papers too?
solar powered electricity generator? waszt it supposed to b sumthing abt environment nd planting trees?

Reaction score
i chose the 4th one "Memories"
started it generally , wrote a para
then began a story .

Reaction score
i wrote on the neighbour one but the neighbour was a fellow candidate sitting next to me in an exam....wud tht be okay?

Reaction score

the speech was about an environmental project o_O i didn't know you had to be specific about the project. i just wrote a very general speech. And i chose the last topic. Unexpected arrival at the airport. I actually wrote about the arrival at the very end of the story. As in, my story wasnt really 'based' on the arrival but was an important part, nonetheless. Will that make me lose content marks? :s
And your plot seems sound if written well :3

Reaction score
My speech was quite good , and I wrote on the topic 'memories'. Well lets just day I started off good , but I made blunders in the middle .

Reaction score

i wrote like...finally my papers ended..i came late at night aftr celebrating the day....my neighbour as usual sitting out of his house drinking and smoking with his colleagues....he as usual greet me in a jolly manner .. nxt day ..i planned again to meet my friends..and when i reached home and after...stepping out of my car...he passed me without saying a word (whatever.),...i went to his home to ask what was the matter with him...and he himself opened the dooor....and he told me that...he was his twin brother :p.................................(how was that???????? please tell me what marks can i score out of 30 in this ????thanks :*)

Reaction score
I wrote about the memories :p
I described and explained about memories and then wrote a story, that how me and my uncle used to spend time together and he got killed in the camping trip and his memory still haunts :p

Reaction score
I think I made a little mistake in the speech part, I wrote at some point that I had already gone to the local MPA to ask him to let us plant more trees around some local roads. And after the paper I remembered that this was the inauguration speech and we couldn't have done anything before it. Would they deduct marks for this? :S
I wrote on the 3rd topic (neighbour wala) and I think my story was pretty good. If they don't deduct my marks in the speech I think I'll manage an A at least

Reaction score
On speech I wrote the following in the first bullet:
I firstly welcomed everyone and then told them that our project aims to plant as number of trees as possible and charity begins at home so our initative step would be to start this from school which would also encourage the students.
Secondly I wrote health is wealth and the society is being polluted and how trees are necessary, I basically told them the advantage of this project.
Thirdly I put a quote that We can only change the world, when we change ourself. So We should take care of the environment and plant as number of trees as possible.

Reaction score
I firstly welcomed everyone and then told them that our project aims to plant as number of trees as possible and charity begins at home so our initative step would be to start this from school which would also encourage the students.
Secondly I wrote health is wealth and the society is being polluted and how trees are necessary, I basically told them the advantage of this project.
Thirdly I put a quote that We can only change the world, when we change ourself. So We should take care of the environment and plant as number of trees as possible.
i wrote kinda exactly the same .. without the format :p

Reaction score
its quite good :) !!

Reaction score
I think I made a little mistake in the speech part, I wrote at some point that I had already gone to the local MPA to ask him to let us plant more trees around some local roads. And after the paper I remembered that this was the inauguration speech and we couldn't have done anything before it. Would they deduct marks for this? :S
I wrote on the 3rd topic (neighbour wala) and I think my story was pretty good. If they don't deduct my marks in the speech I think I'll manage an A at least
u get someones approval then inaugarate the project and begin working on it approval comes first

Reaction score
the solar powered electricity generator was in the school cuz the topic seemed to talk about the school... i guess everyone's confused about the speech

Reaction score
OMG!! i wrote exactly the same :p i wrote on topic 2....changes i want to see after 5 years :p

Reaction score
can someone answer my post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
last tym i got an E in my paper...and this year i am repeating o levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...taras khao mujh pe!!! :'(