• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

24 hours passed! Tell me about how your English Paper went?

How was my paper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
i wrote like...finally my papers ended..i came late at night aftr celebrating the day....my neighbour as usual sitting out of his house drinking and smoking with his colleagues....he as usual greet me in a jolly manner .. nxt day ..i planned again to meet my friends..and when i reached home and after...stepping out of my car...he passed me without saying a word (whatever.),...i went to his home to ask what was the matter with him...and he himself opened the dooor....and he told me that...he was his twin brother :p.................................(how was that???????? please tell me what marks can i score out of 30 in this ????thanks :*)
Twin brother? Like since how long was he your neighbour? lolz

Reaction score
u get someones approval then inaugarate the project and begin working on it approval comes first
Thats still a maybe from you? I hope they don't deduct marks :p
Btw who is expecting a distinction? In the polls...

Reaction score
that,..i didnt justified from how long he waz my neighbour...:p.....well apart from that mistake..is it...different or like another D or C grade :'(
Well isn't it kind of odd that you don't even know your neighbour has a twin brother? :p Just my thinking.

Reaction score
in speech i wrote about first point create awareness and stop people cutting down trees.second one about global warming and stuff like that and in last one donate money and plant atree are these ok

Reaction score
i was not interested in my neighbour......:(.. :p u'll going to kill me brother...1!!!!...are u another kind of examiner..!!!!!!
Haha! Well Sorry, but it's good to be honest rather than giving false hopes. I m sorry though. Just what I thought, maybe examiner might find your story, rather attentive.

Reaction score
in speech i wrote about first point create awareness and stop people cutting down trees.second one about global warming and stuff like that and in last one donate money and plant atree are these ok
First points' purpose was to tell your aim of the project. However it would be just fine if you have told about 'how' you could create awareness!

Reaction score
was it necessary to write the name of project like some of my friends wrote forest protection etc.nd did any one of u wrote that aim is to plant 1 lakh trees kind things