• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

24 hours passed! Tell me about how your English Paper went?

How was my paper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hey ppl , i need some help.
I wrote on topic 5 in eassy."an unexpected arrival at the airport"
I wrote that i had a flight next day but i was kidnapped.fortunately i managed to escape them and arrived at the airport on time.
Is this story correct ..?

Reaction score
in speech werent we supposed to write about plants some people saying here envirnomental project??

Reaction score
Hey ppl , i need some help.
I wrote on topic 5 in eassy."an unexpected arrival at the airport"
I wrote that i had a flight next day but i was kidnapped.fortunately i managed to escape them and arrived at the airport on time.
Is this story correct ..?

I don't think its correct, you were supposed to write about someone's arrival at the airport, not you arriving at the right time.

Reaction score
I was wondering, will I be penalized for not leaving lines while doing paragraphing ? I have a habit of not leaving lines, instead I give some space from the margin and start from the very next line.

Reaction score
I don't think its correct, you were supposed to write about someone's arrival at the airport, not you arriving at the right time.
The topic was "an unexpected arrival at the airport"
So that would mean my arrival to.every would have written about their relative or a plane hijack, i decided to think outside tht box and write a different stroy.
My stry has an arrival at the airport which is unexpected so it should be correct!

Reaction score
i exceeded the word limit of my speech...will they deduct marks because of it???????
i did the neighbour wala topic and wrote how i am in the hospital with cancer and my father who i had fought with 10 years ago came to see after all this time....we talk and he takes me out of the room however the nurse doesnt notice me at all and then my neighbour who takes care of me comes and passes me without saying a word...i follow him agitated into my room where the nurse is pulling a white cloth over my body . i am dead and so is my father and he came to get me....
HOW IS IT?????DO REPLY!!!

also now that the paper 2 has passes to .....tell e ke summary me 175 words likhne se marks deduct honge???????????
AND WHAT were the 2 opinions in summary's question????

Reaction score
For the two opinions I wrote:
(i) The 'sale..blah blah' suggest...robot-like attitude
(ii) It is (disappointing?) ....image...that baby are pushed in...computer..idk

Reaction score
i exceeded the word limit of my speech...will they deduct marks because of it???????
i did the neighbour wala topic and wrote how i am in the hospital with cancer and my father who i had fought with 10 years ago came to see after all this time....we talk and he takes me out of the room however the nurse doesnt notice me at all and then my neighbour who takes care of me comes and passes me without saying a word...i follow him agitated into my room where the nurse is pulling a white cloth over my body . i am dead and so is my father and he came to get me....
HOW IS IT?????DO REPLY!!!

also now that the paper 2 has passes to .....tell e ke summary me 175 words likhne se marks deduct honge???????????
AND WHAT were the 2 opinions in summary's question????
opinions: 1. it is depressing to see when parents with their long faces push their children into yet another computer shop ( i dont remember exactly :p)
2. shopping suggests silly,robot-like behaviour

what were the two examples of valuable recreational excursions ?
i wrote museum and book fair/library.

Reaction score
and i wrote my answer, the one "explain in your own words"
THREAT: danger
FATALITY: severity/death

Reaction score
this means that she was out of danger, this is also correct right ..?
nup , they were talking about her baby , the sentence was THREAT of FRATILITY had been removed,and life went back to normal (it was something like that)
to which you had to write the same sentence, just replace the words
the DANGER of DEATH had been removed..

Reaction score
S
nup , they were talking about her baby , the sentence was THREAT of FRATILITY had been removed,and life went back to normal (it was something like that)
to which you had to write the same sentence, just replace the words
the DANGER of DEATH had been removed..
she was out of danger also means the same dued.!

Reaction score
were there three possible answers for the behaviour that show her nervousness after she was told her baby was well?
(i) she stood dumbly
(ii) she got round asking whether she could see her baby
or
(iii) she cried copiously ??????