• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

24 hours passed! Tell me about how your English Paper went?

How was my paper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
i wrote like...finally my papers ended..i came late at night aftr celebrating the day....my neighbour as usual sitting out of his house drinking and smoking with his colleagues....he as usual greet me in a jolly manner .. nxt day ..i planned again to meet my friends..and when i reached home and after...stepping out of my car...he passed me without saying a word (whatever.),...i went to his home to ask what was the matter with him...and he himself opened the dooor....and he told me that...he was his twin brother :p.................................(how was that???????? please tell me what marks can i score out of 30 in this ????thanks :*)
good one!

Reaction score
woww !! the story idea is reaallly gud if u have squenced it effectively u'll get an A* InshaAllah! :) i am worried about my own story !! like my neighbour is my all-life best friend who i have a crush on. the main idea of the story is that i getting out of a cafe with his best friend after he nags me about it after giving me soem notes. i see him coming but 'i cud not believe it ...' and i confront him about it and he said that i refused a date with him but came out with his friend. that's wen i come to know that he had asked me to a date through his friend but his friend never asked me cuz he wanted to go on a date with me. so he just lied to my neighbour that i didn't want to go out with him. in the end we confess our feelings to each other and happy ends!! ^__^
a typical story but i just came up with this one so i wrote it!! :p
nice and twisted end ... worth an a star for sure :)

Reaction score
My speech went great :)
I started it like.... A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step and today we have taken that one step by planting this very tree.... ..I hope its an okay beginning......
But I'm so freaking worried abt my essay........I made a great start but the rest was insanely untidy and full of mistakes due to improper time management(I was TOO stressed)......I wrote on memories......there was a women sitting near the window alone.... then she looks around the room.....the emptiness makes her feel lonely....then remembering the date she gets flashbacks .... basically she remembers the day when her son and husband were out having fun.....then they went to get ice-cream and a thief kind of person comes and he shoots their son....the lady and her husband are sprayed with their son's blood........then she remembers waking up in the hospital to find that her husband and son are dead.....I forgot to mention her husband dies of a coma.....ughhhh....:mad::cry::cry::cry:.......... then i bring her back to the present and she's crying..... and then accepts the fact that they both are just memories now.......:( the story was okay I guess but I could have written SO MUCH better..... I hate myself now....If I dont get an A I'll kill myself.....

Reaction score
I started it like.... A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step and today we have taken that one step by planting this very tree.... ..I hope its an okay beginning......
But I'm so freaking worried abt my essay........I made a great start but the rest was insanely untidy and full of mistakes due to improper time management(I was TOO stressed)......I wrote on memories......there was a women sitting near the window alone.... then she looks around the room.....the emptiness makes her feel lonely....then remembering the date she gets flashbacks .... basically she remembers the day when her son and husband were out having fun.....then they went to get ice-cream and a thief kind of person comes and he shoots their son....the lady and her husband are sprayed with their son's blood........then she remembers waking up in the hospital to find that her husband and son are dead.....I forgot to mention her husband dies of a coma.....ughhhh....:mad::cry::cry::cry:.......... then i bring her back to the present and she's crying..... and then accepts the fact that they both are just memories now.......:( the story was okay I guess but I could have written SO MUCH better..... I hate myself now....If I dont get an A I'll kill myself.....
here u go........ ' , '

Reaction score
i wrote on memories .. staeted with 'time comes and go , memories are all that is left behind. memories are either good or bad , stuff etc.'
started the story , i was in my room when my dad showed up and asked me the day i'll be most happiest to what i replied "my first journey abroad" .
he leaves me after saying the words "start packing , were gona leave tomorrow night"
the rest of the part contains details about the journey and i ended up in my aunts house in canada where i was given my birthday surprise ..
So , how was it ?

Reaction score
nice :).
dont get too hopeless , pray to God , hope for the best.
think of people who wrote even worse essays than yours..
u'll surely get an A (In sha ALLAH)

Reaction score
my speech isnt about trees do u think its alright to write about a solar powered electricity genertoe
uh... i don't know. maybe if u mentioned the trees just a bit they might reconsider it. if u didn't, well its water under the bridge now. let's just hope that they find it enthusiastic and informative enough to give u a maximum mark for that. if ur narrative went as well as it seems, u'll probably muster up an a*, provided that ur comprehension paper goes well. so ust foccus on tomoro's paper now. and don't worry they'll give u a good grade. u did write about environmental stuff ryt? just left out the tree part. good luk for tomoro's exam! :)

Reaction score
LOL five people voted that there paper was of out of the world quality !

mine was outta da world quality indeed :p.....its jux da distinction m unsure abt :D

If u dun mind go over ma previous comments , it contains sortta an outline of ma essay!

Reaction score
same here what did u write about
just treee treee tree :cry:...i had plants ...global warming oygen :confused:..... o_O..my bloody head was not working at that time :mad:..hope the examiners like the way i was describing....i just acted as our teachers speech in our assemblies :unsure:

Reaction score
just treee treee tree :cry:...i had plants ...global warming oygen :confused:..... o_O..my bloody head was not working at that time :mad:..hope the examiners like the way i was describing....i just acted as our teachers speech in our assemblies :unsure:
sry 'i had plants'*:p..i was actually talking about the nature only...including some info like about they take in carbondyoxide and releasing oxygen (all rubbish)..nevermind hoping for better grades in p2..inshallah will balance da marks to A...

Reaction score
Speech was good, I wrote the story on # 3. Used a story of Arthur Conan Doyle. Don't think the threshold would be low it would be high or atleast normal because speech is assumed to be easy.