• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

24 hours passed! Tell me about how your English Paper went?

How was my paper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wrote a story abt that neigbout thing..my plot was how me and my brother had been playing baseball in our backyard and the ball shattered the neighbours window pane.. He usually would come and shout from the balcony, but this day he didnt come.. So my mum advices me to go and confess to the guy, and when i was waiting for him, he came out and went past me without talking..

Guys i ended my story like this "It was indeed unequivocal that he was infuriated. I couldn't believe when my neighbour walked straight past me without saying a word."

Is it okay?

P.S. what i wrote here is just a summary, i had included flashback and all types of structures :p

Reaction score
umm wasnt da topic refering to benefits of tree plantation.. hw does dat relate to solar unit..??? and my speech was gud i thnk, in creative writing i wrote on memories. frst startd off genrereally and den moulded into a story.. i was sattisfied dat i rarely used common words nd mostly phrases nd substitues bt i dunno wt happnd in da end i kinda lost interest or wat and i ended abruptly,.... do u ppl thnk i will loose much marks...?? :( :( :(

Reaction score
The speech went pretty strange. I hated the topic. Really hated it.
Next I did the airport arrival topic.Which went fine but I still think I could have written both things waaaaayyyyyy better than what I did in the paper.Paper 2 hopefully will go well InshAllah. :)

Reaction score
The speech went pretty strange. I hated the topic. Really hated it.
Next I did the airport arrival topic.Which went fine but I still think I could have written both things waaaaayyyyyy better than what I did in the paper.Paper 2 hopefully will go well InshAllah. :)
Insha Allah

Reaction score
umm wasnt da topic refering to benefits of tree plantation.. hw does dat relate to solar unit..??? and my speech was gud i thnk, in creative writing i wrote on memories. frst startd off genrereally and den moulded into a story.. i was sattisfied dat i rarely used common words nd mostly phrases nd substitues bt i dunno wt happnd in da end i kinda lost interest or wat and i ended abruptly,.... do u ppl thnk i will loose much marks...?? :( :( :(
it never used the word tree and environment is not just made up of a tree... a tree had to be planted to mark the event

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wrote a story abt that neigbout thing..my plot was how me and my brother had been playing baseball in our backyard and the ball shattered the neighbours window pane.. He usually would come and shout from the balcony, but this day he didnt come.. So my mum advices me to go and confess to the guy, and when i was waiting for him, he came out and went past me without talking..

Guys i ended my story like this "It was indeed unequivocal that he was infuriated. I couldn't believe when my neighbour walked straight past me without saying a word."

Is it okay?

P.S. what i wrote here is just a summary, i had included flashback and all types of structures :p
yo i need a reply -_-

Reaction score
Well guys!!! My speech was perfect and i m satisfied with it. In section 2 i did topic 2 ( changes in your country). I wrote about bicyles instead of cars, equality, political stability etc. i also wrote about a FULL STOP to Terrorism in my country. Do u think its okay??

Regards!!

Reaction score
Memories.....made it abstract
First came up wid da usual as in good nd bad memories.....
Nd how gud ones can b a source of pleasure later in ur life nd how u cud learn a lesson or two from da bad ones!
So which un wud u rather keep?

Then comes outta da world part: i included computer memories nd described em nd then went on to deem a person who wrote-memorizes synonymous to a lifeless robot!

I went on to conclude wid technology nd too much awarenes leading 2 complications in our lives............nd one aches 4 da simple aesthetics memories probably cherished by our grandparents!

The thing dats botherin me is dat ma batch mates think its kindda disconnected nd i think i have asked too many questions!

Will that count against me?
:(

Reaction score
I did the topic on the neighbour... wrote about how he walked straight past me and used flashback to describe how my grandpa had been found murdered the night before so he should have expressed... not walk straight past me. Then it hit me that he had murdered my grandpa for rejecting his proposal of marriage to me. Eventually he was arrested running away. Now he awaits a death sentence... any comments on the plot... I'm worried :/. In the speech I wrote about a solar powered electricity generator. Tell me about ur papers too?

i wrote a speech..good enuf i guess...and wrote on memories..wrote an essay..not a narrative or anything...told short stories in it and told how it effects my life and other peoples lives and in speec i just love the way i ended..

i ended itlike this

"hoping and looking forward to your support.Lets go green"!! :D

Reaction score
I attempted topic 2 that is changes that you would like to see in your country in the next 5 years.
I chose a problem-solution approach to this topic, I first mentioned the main problems that could be resolved in 5 years in one paragraph and then I also told the solutions in the next paragraph.Was this approach correct ? I also didn't leave lines in paragraphing(began from the very next line by leaving some space) will my marks be deducted for doing so ?

For the speech I wrote that we plan to plan 5k trees throughout our city :D and also that we should recycle and save electricity.For the point asking how others can contribute I wrote that they could take part in this project or donate to us.Ended the speech with that thank you for listening and remember its our collective responsibility to protect our planet and make this world a better place for the coming generations.

btw for some reason, I just don't feel right about how my paper went :/

Reaction score
well I choose Topic five ! the unexpected arrival and wrote abt Shahid afridi commin ( in excruciating detail ) and he gave me some things ! how will you guys rate my essay ? please replyy !

Reaction score
I did the topic on the neighbour... wrote about how he walked straight past me and used flashback to describe how my grandpa had been found murdered the night before so he should have expressed... not walk straight past me. Then it hit me that he had murdered my grandpa for rejecting his proposal of marriage to me. Eventually he was arrested running away. Now he awaits a death sentence... any comments on the plot... I'm worried :/. In the speech I wrote about a solar powered electricity generator. Tell me about ur papers too?
woww !! the story idea is reaallly gud if u have squenced it effectively u'll get an A* InshaAllah! :) i am worried about my own story !! like my neighbour is my all-life best friend who i have a crush on. the main idea of the story is that i getting out of a cafe with his best friend after he nags me about it after giving me soem notes. i see him coming but 'i cud not believe it ...' and i confront him about it and he said that i refused a date with him but came out with his friend. that's wen i come to know that he had asked me to a date through his friend but his friend never asked me cuz he wanted to go on a date with me. so he just lied to my neighbour that i didn't want to go out with him. in the end we confess our feelings to each other and happy ends!! ^__^
a typical story but i just came up with this one so i wrote it!! :p