• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB???? OMG

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i agree 9/11 was not a fortunate incident n so do all members on xpc......we even agree osama is not a gud guy.....but this in no way proves muslims love killing americans......u knw wat first u must open ur mind inorder 2 accept da truth orelse its pointless arguing unnessasarily......u need 2 bcum nutral in ur perception abt muslims....got it??
u are ignoring all da injustice done 2 da muslims around da globe.....in france dey r not allowed 2 wear naqab,in palestine dey r killed unjustly,in buntanobay dey r totured......the very fact dat u have a negative impression abt muslims is bcoz media potrays our community negatively....why???
see......if v agree with a wrong done 2 u guys even u must agree......infact u must support our cause......
9/11 has passed,culprits have been punished but the torture done 2 da muslims is endless.......
ur complaining 2 us.....but wd r quiet....n we believe Allah will surely help us inshaAllah.....

Tkp

Reaction score
well do u know what the usa soldiers did so many abusive things in palestine?so what they are doing is not right and what laden did was not right.The main thing is that the killing of people and the portray of muslim as terrorist should be stopped and every1 must respect each other religion

Reaction score
This message is to you. i made it for you.

fk2o9y.jpg

Reaction score
Given how you ppl keep bringing up the fact that Muslims are supposedly being "mistreated" in places like Palestine, Afghanistan, etc, it seems you all are actually justifying and 9/11 and hinting that America deserved it when the topic is actually on whether it was an inside job... Also, to all those who "believe" it was an inside job, do you all think Osama Bin Laden was innocent? Do you agree he was a terrorist? iFuz fille spéciale AngelicBeauty cyclone94 asma tareen sumaiyarox:) MoatazKotb♥ Follow me Dazzling Girl <3 islaamforever<3 1995@10Sept Rutzaba asadalam robinhoodmustafa Waleed007 black_berry acas shaikh AAnsarii belle

Reaction score
Given how you ppl keep bringing up the fact that Muslims are supposedly being "mistreated" in places like Palestine, Afghanistan, etc, it seems you all are actually justifying and 9/11 and hinting that America deserved it when the topic is actually on whether it was an inside job... Also, to all those who "believe" it was an inside job, do you all think Osama Bin Laden was innocent? Do you agree he was a terrorist? iFuz fille spéciale AngelicBeauty cyclone94 asma tareen sumaiyarox:) MoatazKotb♥ Follow me Dazzling Girl <3 islaamforever<3 1995@10Sept Rutzaba asadalam robinhoodmustafa Waleed007 black_berry acas shaikh AAnsarii belle
1)muslims are being mistreated...
2) osama's innocence
3)and our enjoyment of terrorism being muslims...

Reaction score
now...
when u said that v enjoy terrorism since v are muslims... we asked do americans enjoy drones ?
we u asked of osamas innocenece we told u that since we have no relation wth him ... ho wud we know? according to the courts a person is not guilty unless proven so... so i really have no idea... i assure u he wasnt on my facebook list.
wen u asked that we justify 9/11 ? we say no we dnt... it was an act of barbariaism that shud not be repeated at any costs... nobody deserves wat happened... but then we werent involved so how wud we know?

Reaction score

Simply,yes.It was an inside job.Osama was/wasn't a terrorist.None of us know for sure.

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Reaction score
No. the event couldn't be justified in any manner. And i think it was very wrong and definitely Taliban accepted it so.. they were behind it, these deaths are on their place and require sympathy whatever people say. RIP.

Reaction score
according to me osama bin laden was innocent but all the other known taliban are not muslims in fact they are kinda trained army ov da USA and they have titled thm muslims

Reaction score
Well i would say no because,

The reason why he did this is because USA Went to his country and tried to takeover it and kill its people. So he had to Reply, if it was actually him not an inside job.

But Saying Osama Bin laden Isn't a Terrorist is wrong, saying he WAS a terrorist is Aswell wrong, its impossible to know.

I still Blame the American Government for everything happening know.

Thats my opinion though

But yet i tell you TALIBAN\AL QAEDA IS AMERICAN .YOU SIMPLY DONT CREATE IT AND BLAME THEM

Reaction score
according to me osama bin laden was innocent but all the other known taliban are not muslims in fact they are kinda trained army ov da USA and they have titled thm muslims
I think i agree, because till few years ago the Islam was generally peaceful and like any other religion and since the Russia invaded Afghanistan, Talibans were made, USA armed them and since that day the Mosques and any religious place is always unbearable, the minds turned such extremist and hateful toward everything, some agency did this, but remember that any person who killed any non Muslims on such a intolerance goes totally against Prophet's doings and so could be called every thing but a Muslim as agent of international mafias or agencies, my heart is just burned when i hear people suporting these ******* talibans

Reaction score
he is a killer. Prophet never killed as that, no one should, saying him innocent does nothing but gives a bad name to religion and actually violates the teaching we are given by his merciful greatness Prophet PBUH
look we dont know much about osama so u cant just proof tht

Reaction score
he is a killer. Prophet never killed as that, no one should, saying him innocent does nothing but gives a bad name to religion and actually violates the teaching we are given by his merciful greatness Prophet PBUH
you are right abt that...... but i dunno how many they have kileed and who they really work for

Status
Not open for further replies.