• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB???? OMG

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well Osama Bin Laden did a mistake if he didn't kill , going out to news and public and saying that he is responsible for the death of hundreds of afghan people daily is not what a innocent man, so even if he was innocent and never killed, saying that he did for the publicity is just like killing for me .

Reaction score
he is a killer. Prophet never killed as that, no one should, saying him innocent does nothing but gives a bad name to religion and actually violates the teaching we are given by his merciful greatness Prophet PBUH
v nvr know...many pple are innocent bt they blame them.,...even when muslims abroad are considred terrorists so hw cn v blv they were true bout osama?

Reaction score
Given how you ppl keep bringing up the fact that Muslims are supposedly being "mistreated" in places like Palestine, Afghanistan, etc, it seems you all are actually justifying and 9/11 and hinting that America deserved it when the topic is actually on whether it was an inside job... Also, to all those who "believe" it was an inside job, do you all think Osama Bin Laden was innocent? Do you agree he was a terrorist? iFuz fille spéciale AngelicBeauty cyclone94 asma tareen sumaiyarox:) MoatazKotb♥ Follow me Dazzling Girl <3 islaamforever<3 1995@10Sept Rutzaba asadalam robinhoodmustafa Waleed007 black_berry acas shaikh AAnsarii belle
he was a terrorist 'created' by USA -.-

Reaction score
v nvr know...many pple are innocent bt they blame them.,...even when muslims abroad are considered terrorists so hw cn v blv they were true bout osama?
nO. nO, Whenever they agree they did something, they actually have done it, And obviously a organiztaion as taliban exist who consider such killing correct and preaches people, just go to any religous gathering you will find many such held under Talbans, ,, I really don't understand who made this organiztaion all of sudden our religion is spoiled,. so you can't completely reject the idea of existence of killers namd Talibans let by late Bin laden.

Reaction score
if i have a beard and start saying that i was the mastermind behind 9/11,does that prove anything?If he himself said anything,without proper investigation,he is not guilty.I mean why didn't USA try to capture him at least and then try to interrogate him.Obviously interrogating him would reveal more Taliban secrets.So why kill him?And why wasn't his body found?In everything else and every investigation and operation the US seems to be a step ahead of everyone,so why not this one?Leaves a lot of questions unanswered....

Reaction score
nO. nO, Whenever they agree they did something, they actually have done it, And obviously a organiztaion as taliban exist who consider such killing correct and preaches people, just go to any religous gathering you will find many such held under Talbans, ,, I really don't understand who made this organiztaion all of sudden our religion is spoiled,. so you can't completely reject the idea of existence of killers namd Talibans let by late Bin laden.
i aint rejecting da idea...but aftr da event many innocent pple were punished...who relativez had hatred thn n they are now da talbanz etc...so the wrong step was taken by them not muslims...n even if muslims caused that event...so y innocnt were punished?

Reaction score
i aint rejecting da idea...but aftr da event many innocent pple were punished...who relativez had hatred thn n they are now da talbanz etc...so the wrong step was taken by them not muslims...n even if muslims caused that event...so y innocnt were punished?
Being Muslims we are strictly prohibited to do take such revenge from innocent Working in that building just because they were american and non musims, later same revenge was taken from us pakistanis, saying we are away from religion and this and that, they killed millions of innocent just because they weren't condemned when they did 9/11 they consider it correct deed of them today, tomorrow they will kill half the world in same way, do you think it is correct? If they want to take the revenge of their relatives they should stop taking name of religion in their deeds because they are followers of a prophet who forgave the woman who chewed the organs of his dearest uncle during a war. The step of Them might be wrong but the step of taliban was thousand times more wrong.

Reaction score
Given how you ppl keep bringing up the fact that Muslims are supposedly being "mistreated" in places like Palestine, Afghanistan, etc, it seems you all are actually justifying and 9/11 and hinting that America deserved it when the topic is actually on whether it was an inside job... Also, to all those who "believe" it was an inside job, do you all think Osama Bin Laden was innocent? Do you agree he was a terrorist? iFuz fille spéciale AngelicBeauty cyclone94 asma tareen sumaiyarox:) MoatazKotb♥ Follow me Dazzling Girl <3 islaamforever<3 1995@10Sept Rutzaba asadalam robinhoodmustafa Waleed007 black_berry acas shaikh AAnsarii belle

For you to know 9/11 was an inside job!
http://truthplease.hubpages.com/hub/Proof-That-911-Was-An-Inside-Job

http://mindprod.com/politics/bush911insidejob.html

Reaction score
@

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?

YOU made an opinion poll.. we gave our opinion, U have NO RIGHT to tell us that "WE should be shameful " in what we believe !!!
since u as an American believe in freedom of speech and thinking and all kinds of freedom.. WE are entiled to our opinions !
This is so true. And, EpsilonZero , at no cost do we rejoice or are not saddened at the acts of oppression on anybody, and of a surety we do not hold any grudge against your nation that we would smile and say, "Yes, those Americans were murdered.", for numerous victims must have been innocent, and the Quran says in chapter 5 verse 32: "..whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain the mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely..." ie, in Islam, killing an innocent human is such a grave sin, and this clearly indicates that Islam does not promote corruption/massacre, etc.

Reaction score
First of all, America's own FIREARMS experts say that it was impossible that the hitting of the plane caused the building to demolish because the building was hit at the TOP but it crumbled from the BOTTOM!! And they said this could only have been coz it was already rigged with explosives at the bottom. Moreover the plane's BLACK BOX was never found even though it is indestructible!!! So where did it vanish??? and who rigged the tower with explosives?????

Secondly, Muslims are totally against all sorts of violence and corruption- MOST Muslims anyways. In fact, it would be better to say and i am sure you would agree with me that MOST HUMAN BEINGS as a whole would despise violence. We are not against America or even Israel, we are just against those who are causing distress to so many innocent people just to satisfy their own greed! The shooting in Sandy hook school, the killing of the Palestinians in their own land, the bombing in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, continuous air drone strikes in Pakistan and the 9/11 incident all affect us equally because all have caused uncountable deaths - INNOCENT deaths! I will just give you a piece of advice - DO NOT listen to the media and believe everything they say in fact it would be better if you use your own logic and ask Muslims themselves how they feel about everything.:)

Reaction score
if i have a beard and start saying that i was the mastermind behind 9/11,does that prove anything?If he himself said anything,without proper investigation,he is not guilty.I mean why didn't USA try to capture him at least and then try to interrogate him.Obviously interrogating him would reveal more Taliban secrets.So why kill him?And why wasn't his body found?In everything else and every investigation and operation the US seems to be a step ahead of everyone,so why not this one?Leaves a lot of questions unanswered....

(y)(y)(y)

Reaction score
there are two kinds of taliban... one in afghanistan fighting to protect their country from outlanders.
the ones in pakistan are the ones to be despised... i agree they arent even muslims... evidence has been found of them being of other religions.... also they are mainly responsible for terrorism in pakistan... i think the authorities made them just to blame and so that there be someone who will immediately accept all the responsibility of terrorism so their bad administration doesnt come out in open.

Reaction score
I so agree with you!!! It just isn't logical!!:unsure:

Reaction score
there are two kinds of taliban... one in afghanistan fighting to protect their country from outlanders.
the ones in pakistan are the ones to be despised... i agree they arent even muslims... evidence has been found of them being of other religions.... also they are mainly responsible for terrorism in pakistan... i think the authorities made them just to blame and so that there be someone who will immediately accept all the responsibility of terrorism so their bad administration doesnt come out in open.
Yeah, you are right. I also found out that apparently there was a video taken of bin laden before his death and he was organizing some weapons and his beard was white but the video taken of his dead body showed him having a black and white beard!!! Now i seriously don't know what to make about this.... Were the videos faked or did bin laden dye his hair?????:) Wonder where he got the time from to color his beard considering he should have been sooo busy as he was the "LEADER" of the "TALIBAN":p

Reaction score
Yeah, you are right. I also found out that apparently there was a video taken of bin laden before his death and he was organizing some weapons and his beard was white but the video taken of his dead body showed him having a black and white beard!!! Now i seriously don't know what to make about this.... Were the videos faked or did bin laden dye his hair?????:) Wonder where he got the time from to color his beard considering he should have been sooo busy as he was the "LEADER" of the "TALIBAN":p
photoshop takes no time :p
do u know that in islam men dying their hair with black colour is prohibited???
but ah he was very concious of his looks... after all he was the leader :p

Reaction score
photoshop takes no time :p
do u know that in islam men dying their hair with black colour is prohibited???
but ah he was very concious of his looks... after all he was the leader :p
Yup! men are only allowed to apply henna on their hair or beard coz this was what our Prophet Muhammad SAW did.

Reaction score
Dear sister
Firstly relax. I won't be saying much because there are enough of convincing evidences throughout. It's based on how you have prepared your mind to believe.
And I hope you know that Dr.Zakir Naik is an Islamic Scholar so you do understand that he is a respectable man and not DUDE.
And shame? Come on it's an opinon poll so it can vary people to people.

Moreover, why do you think we are missing the point just because of the topic? Alright, so aren't the ones who got killed in Palestine & Iraq Human Beings? Aren't they innocent too?

I am SHOCKED at the amount of ignorance and anti-American sentiment in general throughout this website (13 people have already VOTED that they think 9/11 is an inside job).

Why would ANYONE think 9/11 was an inside job when Osama Bin Laden himself admitted to have orchestrated the attacks! Do you have NO sympathy for relatives of the 9/11 victims? Do you actually agree with Naik when he said Osama was actually innocent?!!!?

Now, I have noticed that most of the users on this site are Muslim and I was wondering if this was the actual reason behind the general level of hate against the USA. IS it safe to say that such extreme views are held by most Muslims?? Are you all American haters who support the Taliban and wish to witness events such as 9/11 again. Is this the true face of Islam?

Please feel free to express your opinions and thoughts. I really am shocked and puzzled as to the great amount of hate directed against my country on this site.

Being humans of course we do have feelings for other human beings irrespective of the religion & place. But then why do you only rely on the fact that we are Muslims & we are not Americans? Really surprising.
Tell me who does not want a Peaceful World?

Status
Not open for further replies.