• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB???? OMG

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To all:
The final decision as to whether 9/11 was an inside job or not, is not upto us, because none of us has solid proof to backup his/her views. Rather, it is upto our Creator, and Master, Who has full knowledge of everything that has happened in the past and whatever is happening and is to happen n the future.
So my advice is to stay away from this discussion, because we may say something that's not right, and it may lead to incurring a sin, which is not a pleasant thing, is it?
badrobot14 XPFMember I'd advise you to lock threads like this, which will avoid unwanted problems being created. :)
wassalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu. :)

Reaction score
To all:
The final decision as to whether 9/11 was an inside job or not, is not upto us, because none of us has solid proof to backup his/her views. Rather, it is upto our Creator, and Master, Who has full knowledge of everything that has happened in the past and whatever is happening and is to happen n the future.
So my advice is to stay away from this discussion, because we may say something that's not right, and it may lead to incurring a sin, which is not a pleasant thing, is it?
badrobot14 XPFMember I'd advise you to lock threads like this, which will avoid unwanted problems being created. :)
wassalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu. :)
THAT was a really sensible thing to say!!!:)Good advice for us all:DThanks

Reaction score
I am SHOCKED at the amount of ignorance and anti-American sentiment in general throughout this website (13 people have already VOTED that they think 9/11 is an inside job).

Why would ANYONE think 9/11 was an inside job when Osama Bin Laden himself admitted to have orchestrated the attacks! Do you have NO sympathy for relatives of the 9/11 victims? Do you actually agree with Naik when he said Osama was actually innocent?!!!?

Now, I have noticed that most of the users on this site are Muslim and I was wondering if this was the actual reason behind the general level of hate against the USA. IS it safe to say that such extreme views are held by most Muslims?? Are you all American haters who support the Taliban and wish to witness events such as 9/11 again. Is this the true face of Islam?

Please feel free to express your opinions and thoughts. I really am shocked and puzzled as to the great amount of hate directed against my country on this site.

Hey,

Did anyone say anything about hating the USA? If someone votes to say that they think 911 is an inside job, does that automatically mean that they are ignorant and have extreme hate for America? I dont think so!!!

Please go and watch some videos, do some research about 9/11, read the info with an open mind, and you may just change your mind. Personally, i sometimes think that American are so brainwashed into this whole patriotism and all, that they dont realize what is going on around them. Open your eyes - there are many clear signs. In fact, you will find videos and information given by NON-MUSLIMS, by AMERICANS themselves. That should say something...

However, at the end of the day, the fact is that none of us know the truth. These are all our opinions, based on what happened.

Oh, and who said that we feel no sympathy for the deaths of all those people? Of course we do. Our greatest sympathies have been and are with all those families. Ouch! Muslims are absolutely not psychos or whatever, that we would wish to see many more events like 9/11!!!

Also, you say that you have seen a lot of hate directed at USA on this site? That baffles me... Firstly, because we Muslims are peace-loving people and we are taught not to hate anyone. And anyways, I havent come across any hate on this site. I can vouch that the majority of the people on this site do not hold such opinions.

In fact, you seem to be the one holding bitterness and hate against Islam and Muslims.

Your thoughts on Islam are really saddening.

My opinion is that you are not keeping yourself open minded. You have read and been exposed only to the information that the media spreads about Islam. They portray Islam, so that it seems as though it is a religion that promotes violence - note, Islam does not condone violence! the word Islam means Peace!; The media shows Muslims as extremists, as oppressors, and as many other such things. None of this is true!

you know what? In reality, we're just like you. We're normal people, who live normal lives - we just follow a different religion, and it just so happens that there is a great amount of hate around the world for our religion.
I would request that you actually take some time to read up about Islam, interact with people on this site - we're very friendly :) - and learn more about Islam and us Muslims from us...not from the media. I assure you, you will see Islam and us Muslims in a very different light. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me. But please, try to refrain from making such unfair assumptions.

Reaction score
here something to think about people .

1. on the first page of this thread someone gave a link to Fahrenheit 9-11 . well we all agree that this movie was made in the USA and it certainly wasnt published without the consent of the american government . how would any govt let its people rebel against em
  2. one more thing .on that day of 9 11 the jewish and some Christians had a religious holiday and so the people who were working in the building were mostly asians and you al know the most popular religion among asians :)
  3. if im not alive tomorrow then certainly i have been kidnapped ;)

Reaction score
Please don't start up point-less arguments. EpsilonZero
There's no point of denying it wasn't an inside job. I mean, two of 747 being hijacked on the same day, American security was so weak?
And about Osama bin Laden, I don't know if he was a terrorist or not, I never met him. But if he killed a single person, he wasn't a muslim.
Quran says:
On that account We ordained for the Children of Isra`il that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole humanity: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear (guidance), yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (5:32)
So it's no point arguing who's a terrorist or who is not.

Reaction score
Please don't start up point-less arguments. EpsilonZero
There's no point of denying it wasn't an inside job. I mean, two of 747 being hijacked on the same day, American security was so weak?
And about Osama bin Laden, I don't know if he was a terrorist or not, I never met him. But if he killed a single person, he wasn't a muslim.
Quran says:
On that account We ordained for the Children of Isra`il that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole humanity: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear (guidance), yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (5:32)
So it's no point arguing who's a terrorist or who is not.

Really??? Do you REALLY believe it was actually an inside job...do you REALLY THINK that anybody can keep such a massive operation a secret? I know most you DEEP inside actually know it was committed by Muslim terrorists and you are merely lying to yourselves. Just like how the Iranian president denies the holocaust ever happened...

So you say that it is impossible to say for sure whether Osama was a terrorist or not due lack of proof (even though he himself released multiple tapes admitting the attacks, + more). Yet you can say with such certainty that 9/11 was an inside job although you don't any solid evidence supporting this statement as well? Double standards??

Just give up the act. You KNOW it wasn't an inside job.... Quit pretending. And condoning violent acts against the US.

Reaction score
Really??? Do you REALLY believe it was actually an inside job...do you REALLY THINK that anybody can keep such a massive operation a secret? I know most you DEEP inside actually know it was committed by Muslim terrorists and you are merely lying to yourselves. Just like how the Iranian president denies the holocaust ever happened...

So you say that it is impossible to say for sure whether Osama was a terrorist or not due lack of proof (even though he himself released multiple tapes admitting the attacks, + more). Yet you can say with such certainty that 9/11 was an inside job although you don't any solid evidence supporting this statement as well? Double standards??

Just give up the act. You KNOW it wasn't an inside job.... Quit pretending. And condoning violent acts against the US.
Are you mad or you really try to act like one?
I don't think, I know it was an inside job, just like the drama U.S implemented with all that Osama bin Ladin death. It's all fake, he was an American agent. It was an excuse by U.S to loot the oil wealth of the middle eastern countries.

I don't need to pretend when I know my facts, it's time you should know yours.

By the way, I'm going to have to lock this thread sooner or later, because we're peace loving community here, I really hate to see anyone initiating an argument which would lead to religious intolerance and fights.

Reaction score
Are you mad or you really try to act like one?
I don't think, I know it was an inside job, just like the drama U.S implemented with all that Osama bin Ladin death. It's all fake, he was an American agent. It was an excuse by U.S to loot the oil wealth of the middle eastern countries.

I don't need to pretend when I know my facts, it's time you should know yours.

By the way, I'm going to have to lock this thread sooner or later, because we're peace loving community here, I really hate to see anyone initiating an argument which would lead to religious intolerance and fights.
Lock the damn thread already.You know Epsilon is just doing this on purpose and provoking us!

Status
Not open for further replies.