• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9709 MATHEMATICS P42 2014 GT

how was the paper and what do u expect the GT ??

• Easy( 45-50 for A)

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Normal(40-44 for A)

Votes: 42 21.3%
  • Hard (35-40 for A)

Votes: 67 34.0%
  • Very hard less than 35 )

Votes: 74 37.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Haha I'm sorry to break your hearts, but Lol :p it was such an easy paper.
The whole paper was seen.
I honestly believe the A will be at 40 -44. If the paper seriously was hard, (lmfaowhichitwasnt) , (which IS ALWAYS THE STUPID CASE IN PHYSICS CAUSE YOU NEED AN AVERAGE OF 35/60 FOR AN A IN P2) then POSSIBLY like 38 / 39, but I seriously believe it's 40 - 45.
Haha it was easy for me :p If I don't get full then atleast a 47 +.
IF ANYONE wants to discuss privately just ask haha.

EDIT : On the other hand, P1 was easy but not as easy haha,
I bet I have a high B or extremely low A in it, but inshallah since my M1 was so good it'll cover up and buff out to be an A. :)

Lololol not everyone found it easy.
To be honest, it was very simple. We can't expect the same pattern every year...
Q7 was a fine example of showing if you learnt how to solve mechanics past papers or the subject of mechanics.
PS: If I don't get 50, I'd get 48. Yuss!

Reaction score
SHUT UP !!!
I GAVE U MORE THAN WAT U DESERVE !!!
I SAY ''INSHALLAH" FOR EVERY THING
SO RUDE!!!

Lol and you told me to be respectful :3 I even changed my post 2 tiimes just to make you happy haha.
I didn't say it's bad, but why can't you just type inshallah. It's like not saying asalamualaykum and just saying salaaaam. What's the point.
Haha and I never asked you for anything, but thanks anyway. :l

Reaction score
Not me ;D I finished the whole paper in 45 minutes and just spent the last 30 making sure the paper was right :l
STOP BEING RUDE!!........................WE KNOW THAT UR MORE THAN SMART...............RESPECT OTHERS!!!
1-4 were easy but 5-7 were long and confusing and just plain wtf. Only had 5 mins for Q7 but i managed to finish it except the last part. Anyone else had time problems?
Dont worry
inshallah the curve will be law and u will get an A isa :)
concentrate and Work hard for remaining exams :D

Reaction score
Yeah that's basically my view. and YOUR BIO. Minecraft, and Pokemon <3 and math. and League of Legends lmao.
Lololol not everyone found it easy.
To be honest, it was very simple. We can't expect the same pattern every year...
Q7 was a fine example of showing if you learnt how to solve mechanics past papers or the subject of mechanics.
PS: If I don't get 50, I'd get 48. Yuss!

Reaction score
Lol and you told me to be respectful :3 I even changed my post 2 tiimes just to make you happy haha.
I didn't say it's bad, but why can't you just type inshallah. It's like not saying asalamualaykum and just saying salaaaam. What's the point.
Haha and I never asked you for anything, but thanks anyway. :l
I DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE IT WITH U >......................................................

Reaction score
Time management was a pain. I normally take 30 min to finish any normal mechanics paper but I took exactly the provided time. I was surprised...
Yeah that's basically my view. and YOUR BIO. Minecraft, and Pokemon <3 and math. and League of Legends lmao.
Oh look a LoL fan... I don't play LoL but you should meet up with a friend of mine. Here's a little bio abt him:
49772035.jpg

Reaction score
Haha it looks so funny people saying gt will be more than 40 haha
guys people who are saying this , I bet they wont be scoring an A in p1 (just a joke)

Even if everyone scored 50/50 the gt would then be 40 because A is on 80%
So it will be less than 40 in any case

and this paper was very easy except question 7 , I am expecting the gt to be 37-39

Cheers !

Reaction score
Haha it looks so funny people saying gt will be more than 40 haha
guys people who are saying this , I bet they wont be scoring an A in p1 (just a joke)

Even if everyone scored 50/50 the gt would then be 40 because A is on 80%
So it will be less than 40 in any case

and this paper was very easy except question 7 , I am expecting the gt to be 37-39

Cheers !
dude in 2009 gt was 44.............. you dont see paper GTs do you :p p.s it only happens in maths