• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A DAY EVERY MUSLIM SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ^___^

Reaction score
So, here we are in the best 10 days of the year!! But, there's this one super extra special day that we might not know why is it actually very important,if you want to know continue reading :))

there's a hadith that says ' A jewish man, once went to Umar ibn al khtab (r.a), and told him there's that one ayah in the Holy Quran that is so great, that if it was sent upon us, we would have made a holiday, a festival of it!! So Umar (r.a) asked the man : there are over 6000 ayahs, so which one of them? That ayah was : 'Today, i perfect your religion, completed my favors upon you, and i have approved and i am satisfied for islam to be your religion.'
Umar (r.a) said : ' I know where and when was that ayah revealed.This ayah (which completed the shariah of islam) was revealed on a day of ARFAH, on a friday.'
another hadith of rasolallah (s.a.w) he said : Allah took the covenant, the covenant from the back of Adan (a.s) in N'aman. (what is N'aman? it's ARFAH! what does covenant mean? here you will understand in the next few words) the hadith continues 'And from his -Adam- back, from his loins HE -Allah- extracted his -Adam- offsprings...(so u were there, fr'oun was there, musicians, prophets, rappers..everyone was there). And Allah addressed ALL OF US...and he said :'Am I not your Lord?'
we all replied : O yes ALLAH, we testify that YOU r our LORD!'
SOOO IF ALLAH VALUED THIS DAY, AND even the jews valued this day, how about us? What will we feel on that day?
SO are u ready to apply what our beloved prophet did on this day? say bismllah and have the intention. THERE ARE TWO HADITHS narrated by rasolallah (s.a.w) -dont forget to say (alih al salt w alsalam, whenever u hear his beautiful name ;))-SO... NO.1--' The best time you can make du'aa is on the day of arfah' so prepare your list , ask Allah the most merciful whatever you want, of course Allah answers du'aa all the time, it's just that on this day there's a speed connection! :)) SO ask Allah he likes it when u do so, and dont hesitate..Allah will be angry upon u , if u decide not to ask him.
NO.2--the next hadith, i swear by Allah try to apply it...a hdith says a man asked rasolallah about fasting on the day of arafah, the rasol (s.a.w) said :' Fasting the day of arafah will erase all your sins of your previous year and the next year.'
now, imagine how many sins do we commit? i, personally, think if sins had a smell, mine would be soooo horrible that u would not want to come and meet me! but alll of these r gone for good!!
SO LET'S PLAN AHEAD FOR THAT DAY!!

*this message is from a video that i saw on a channel on youtube called The Daily Reminder. subscribe to it, it's amazing...3-5 minute videos daily uploaded , each video might be the cause of your turning point!!*

Reaction score
So, here we are in the best 10 days of the year!! But, there's this one super extra special day that we might not know why is it actually very important,if you want to know continue reading :))

there's a hadith that says ' A jewish man, once went to Umar ibn al khtab (r.a), and told him there's that one ayah in the Holy Quran that is so great, that if it was sent upon us, we would have made a holiday, a festival of it!! So Umar (r.a) asked the man : there are over 6000 ayahs, so which one of them? That ayah was : 'Today, i perfect your religion, completed my favors upon you, and i have approved and i am satisfied for islam to be your religion.'
Umar (r.a) said : ' I know where and when was that ayah revealed.This ayah (which completed the shariah of islam) was revealed on a day of ARFAH, on a friday.'
another hadith of rasolallah (s.a.w) he said : Allah took the covenant, the covenant from the back of Adan (a.s) in N'aman. (what is N'aman? it's ARFAH! what does covenant mean? here you will understand in the next few words) the hadith continues 'And from his -Adam- back, from his loins HE -Allah- extracted his -Adam- offsprings...(so u were there, fr'oun was there, musicians, prophets, rappers..everyone was there). And Allah addressed ALL OF US...and he said :'Am I not your Lord?'
we all replied : O yes ALLAH, we testify that YOU r our LORD!'
SOOO IF ALLAH VALUED THIS DAY, AND even the jews valued this day, how about us? What will we feel on that day?
SO are u ready to apply what our beloved prophet did on this day? say bismllah and have the intention. THERE ARE TWO HADITHS narrated by rasolallah (s.a.w) -dont forget to say (alih al salt w alsalam, whenever u hear his beautiful name ;))-SO... NO.1--' The best time you can make du'aa is on the day of arfah' so prepare your list , ask Allah the most merciful whatever you want, of course Allah answers du'aa all the time, it's just that on this day there's a speed connection! :)) SO ask Allah he likes it when u do so, and dont hesitate..Allah will be angry upon u , if u decide not to ask him.
NO.2--the next hadith, i swear by Allah try to apply it...a hdith says a man asked rasolallah about fasting on the day of arafah, the rasol (s.a.w) said :' Fasting the day of arafah will erase all your sins of your previous year and the next year.'
now, imagine how many sins do we commit? i, personally, think if sins had a smell, mine would be soooo horrible that u would not want to come and meet me! but alll of these r gone for good!!
SO LET'S PLAN AHEAD FOR THAT DAY!!

*this message is from a video that i saw on a channel on youtube called The Daily Reminder. subscribe to it, it's amazing...3-5 minute videos daily uploaded , each video might be the cause of your turning point!!*
AWESOME SHARE!!! :D JAZAKALLAH!!!

Thanks for the Tag Paggu :p :D