• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level AICT practicals and other A level subjects Whatsapp Group

Reaction score
Hey ppl,
we already have a whatsapp group for a levels all subjects including for the AICT upcoming exam this month and we have around 10-15 ppl in the group and if you wanna join message me (private message/conversation) your whatsapp number to me and i will add you to the group as soon as possible and obviously we help each other in the group in most of the subjects so you may join.
Thank you

Reaction score
Hey ppl,
we already have a whatsapp group for a levels all subjects including for the AICT upcoming exam this month and we have around 10-15 ppl in the group and if you wanna join message me (private message/conversation) your whatsapp number to me and i will add you to the group as soon as possible and obviously we help each other in the group in most of the subjects so you may join.
Thank you
+91 9955961981 MAY JUNE EXAM - in march prac

Reaction score
Hey ppl,
Thank you
what subjects

Reaction score
Added a lots of people till now and the group is going good and helping people .
private message or post your number here if you wanna join.