• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Concentration is always consectively halfed of the previous conc of volume in serial dilutions so A.Serial dilution came in paper 34 As well I guess
20: Answer D
After cytokineses each dna divided into two daughters cell so it should be 1?

Reaction score
Answer is C.
THE thing I'm confused about is why was tourism correct in the previous question because malaria isin't a transmissible disease and in prev mcq they said tourism has social effect and the q is why does it have a social impact which makes it harder to control in the prev question ..

Reaction score
Answer is C.
THE thing I'm confused about is why was tourism correct in the previous question because malaria isin't a transmissible disease and in prev mcq they said tourism has social effect and the q is why does it have a social impact which makes it harder to control in the prev question ..
Poverty n overcrowded is cause of TB

Reaction score
Answer is C.
It can be transmitted like in my prev question cholera was right

Reaction score
Poverty n overcrowded is cause of TB
I know.
I was saying in some other past paper they said tourism was correct for malaria because it becomes difficult to control,NOT in this question,in this q,tourism option is wrong for malaria
malaria CANT BE TRANSMITTED like tb so that doesent make sense for the prev I solved before this one