• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Maybe malaria can be transmitted by blood transfusion from tourist maybe but then A should have been correct in this question as well.nvm post other questions
Ur right in prev question they asked about social reason n they reject the resistance of malaria but in this case they asked generally so that's y they reject social cause

Reaction score
A student observed highly folded inner layers when he viewed a part of respiratory systum.Which part was he viewing
1:Trachea
2:Bronchus
3:Bronchioles
4-Alveoli

Reaction score
You're Pretty Good.Continue to post uestions!.We need that A right!.As many questions,As many crrect answers in exam!!.I am not sleeping for sehri tonight

Reaction score
Bronchiole doesn't have goblet cell they have just few bronchus have irregular cartilage in form of plate
Here is the same question someone osted but here answer for lymphocytes is B beware NOT A!!!!.
THEY ARE NOT ONLY FOUND IN BLOOD.I KNOW THEY RELEASE CYTOKINES BUT NOT FOUND IN BLOOD ONLY THEY ALSO FOUND IN THYMUS.

B FOR BONE MARROW T FOR THYMUS!

Reaction score
Here is the same question someone osted but here answer for lymphocytes is B beware NOT A!!!!.
THEY ARE NOT ONLY FOUND IN BLOOD.I KNOW THEY RELEASE CYTOKINES BUT NOT FOUND IN BLOOD ONLY THEY ALSO FOUND IN THYMUS.

B FOR BONE MARROW T FOR THYMUS!
Bio is so confusing :(

Reaction score
I am retaking physics I guess everyone have their own difficulty.Im not good in bio if allah wills will get A :).Got A in olevels in Bio but took a levels too lightly :).
No time to mourn and questions!
Hey ur good in bio if ur securing marks above than threshold ur doin well