• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Thanks alott but what about the substrate binding to the active site even though non competitive inhibitor alters active site so substrate cannot bind.
Non-competitive inhibition models a system where the inhibitor and the substrate may both be bound to the enzyme at any given time. When both the substrate and the inhibitor are bound, the enzyme-substrate-inhibitor complex cannot form product and can only be converted back to the enzyme-substrate complex or the enzyme-inhibitor complex.

Reaction score
Wow that's awesome have u end this game?
Wdym by end.This is a online competitve esports game like overwatch.
I stopped playing because of A-levels.I was addicted to this game haha.
I was silver at first but I got so good with practice and learned the game in so depth that people used to be scared when they saw me ... :p :p

Reaction score
Wdym by end.This is a online competitve esports game like overwatch.
I stopped playing because of A-levels.I was addicted to this game haha.
I was silver at first but I got so good with practice and learned the game in so depth that people used to be scared when they saw me ... :p :p
Idk why but this game kinda makes me think about smurfs with guns xD

Reaction score
Find number of eyepiece graticule between two stage micrometer scales.Then from that,find value of 1 eype piece and when you find value of 1 piece just measure number of eyepiece the plant cell is and multiply by the value which you found for 1 piece

Reaction score
Need help.
I don't get resolution and what size will be viewed under what resolution :-/

View attachment 63911
if object has higher size then resolution stated it can be seen.
0.25 micrometer is 250 nm .
So as both pandoravirus and mimivirus are more then 250.They will be seen.
typical virus is 20-150 so it will not be seen by light but will be seen by electron I am in a hurry so is my answer right?
Answer is A

Reaction score
if object has higher size then resolution stated it can be seen.
0.25 micrometer is 250 nm .
So as both pandoravirus and mimivirus are more then 250.They will be seen.
typical virus is 20-150 so it will not be seen by light but will be seen by electron I am in a hurry so is my answer right?
Answer is A

Ohwww thanks! :) yess you're right!