• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I did q9 as well what did u write about the limiting factors question what do u think r the marking points
?
I just defined limiting factors and I just wrote about the conditions and how they are controlled. I feel like there will be at least 2 marks for mentioning the conditions required. I hope they are lenient with the marking. Btw how did you find the whole paper

Reaction score
I just defined limiting factors and I just wrote about the conditions and how they are controlled. I feel like there will be at least 2 marks for mentioning the conditions required. I hope they are lenient with the marking. Btw how did you find the whole paper
What do u mean by conditions required ?

Reaction score
U gave this answer to which question exactly the facial structure difference between humans and chimpanzee ??
yup i actually had no idea what the question was asking so just wrote stuff about comparing the base sequences and amino acids and the more similarities there are the more similar humans and chimpanzees are

Reaction score
I defined as when process is affected by more than one factor rate will be limited by factor nearest its lowest value I listed temperature light intensity and carbon dioxide concentration I said keep glass house at the optimum temperature by thermostatical control I think And said grow the crop in the glass house in a carbon dioxide atmosphere And said that light wavelength can pass through the glass house to reach the crop yields And that this increases photosynthesis rate of crop plants and so increases the yield or growth How much do u think I’ll get approx out of 7 marks I wrote something like that similar to this

Reaction score
yup i actually had no idea what the question was asking so just wrote stuff about comparing the base sequences and amino acids and the more similarities there are the more similar humans and chimpanzees are
I also think I said compare base sequence of gene from human and chimpanzee I also said that in chimpanzee there is more gene expression so more of the protein is produced during embryonic development so more genes controlling facial structure will be expressed how many marks u think I’ll get for this ???

Reaction score
I defined as when process is affected by more than one factor rate will be limited by factor nearest its lowest value I listed temperature light intensity and carbon dioxide concentration I said keep glass house at the optimum temperature by thermostatical control I think And said grow the crop in the glass house in a carbon dioxide atmosphere And said that light wavelength can pass through the glass house to reach the crop yields And that this increases photosynthesis rate of crop plants and so increases the yield or growth How much do u think I’ll get approx out of 7 marks I wrote something like that similar to this
What do u think ???

Reaction score

I think you will get like 6 or more its really good i don't think there is anything else to add

Reaction score
I also think I said compare base sequence of gene from human and chimpanzee I also said that in chimpanzee there is more gene expression so more of the protein is produced during embryonic development so more genes controlling facial structure will be expressed how many marks u think I’ll get for this ???
That sounds smart so its probably right lol but I'm not sure how many you can get cause i don't know what we are meant to say