• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
First tell us what does this mean :p :
'At least two readings for each solution'.

I don't see what readings you have to take. You just have to write the colors. :s
I should tell you?
I was hoping that you could interpret that mark scheme for me!:LOL:
That's why I posted!:p

Jaf

Reaction score
Meh. What do I care? If I do everything else right, I'll still get the 6 marks. :D

Reaction score
salam,
can sum body pls help me with paper 3 and 5 ...
i mean wht shall be studied for it ..
thanku

Reaction score
Hi everyone, assalamoalaikum!! :)

To get things organized in a better way, I am making this thread. As othewise, some queries remain unanswered!

So post your BIOLOGY doubts in this thread. InshaAllah those who can , will help me and you all. :D ;)

Will try to update this soon, by adding links to some Biology Notes & Links around the forum.

Thanks!
Jazak Allah Khair!

BIOLOGY LINKS & NOTES :

B!0l0gy $l!de$ & N0te$... :) - by workinghard

http://www.biologymad.com

http://www.biologyinnovation.co.uk

Action Potential - Notes

i hope some body culd help me wid application ....... by telling me which book is best for it ......
thankx

Reaction score
in the application booklet..aspects of human reproduction..page 50. it says next to the picture that it is imp to be able to explain why the tubules, which are all circular in cross-section, appear a variety of different shapes. so whats the answer to it?

Reaction score
why the batch culture is used rather then continuous culture in the production of penicillin??