• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Thank you, sir! Could you also send a data-response sample answer? And is it really possible to write so much in the given time?

Thanks

Reaction score
Thank you, sir! Could you also send a data-response sample answer? And is it really possible to write so much in the given time?

Thanks
dear you will have to write this much for A*. practice more to improve your writing speed. I will also post one data response as a sample inshaAllah soon. keep on watching at here or join me on facebook

Reaction score
dear you will have to write this much for A*. practice more to improve your writing speed. I will also post one data response as a sample inshaAllah soon. keep on watching at here or join me on facebook
Ya sir thats nice plz do!!early

Reaction score
m not in A2 but m telling u all what i get...

Read the question carefully ... it says after the reduction has followed so it experiences a shift ( all values haave faced a decrease already)
help me plzzz

Attachments

• doubtssss.jpg
    doubtssss.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 18
Reaction score
Qamar Baloch sir plz solve my doubt.
View attachment 16053

Why can't the answer be A???
Dear reduction in unemployment benefits mean that now people will receive less allowance for being unemployed. in this way their autonomous consumption will fall due to which curve will shift downwards but marginal propensity to consume will rise as higher proportion of income will be spent out. so the curve will get closer to the initial consumption curve that's why? i think you have got my point. c1 is getting divergent from the initial consumption C which shows that marginal propensity to consume is falling. therefore c1 cannot be the correct option.

Reaction score
Dear reduction in unemployment benefits mean that now people will receive less allowance for being unemployed. in this way their autonomous consumption will fall due to which curve will shift downwards but marginal propensity to consume will rise as higher proportion of income will be spent out. so the curve will get closer to the initial consumption curve that's why? i think you have got my point. c1 is getting divergent from the initial consumption C which shows that marginal propensity to consume is falling. therefore c1 cannot be the correct option.

thanks a lot sir. u have explained it very well.