• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Look bro we have to find the marginal cost per day!!
thus
101*302=new cost of total wage paid=30502
and subtract the old one as margoinal cost is the extra cost involved
thus 100*300=30000
and now subtracting u get 30502-30000=502 is the additonal extar cost involved!!eaasy!!
bt make sure from Qamar Baloch
sir
Thanks parth! Good one!!

Reaction score
My doubt
I don't understand this topic.
View attachment 16291
See bro according to me the volume of money with the bank reduces and so -20000.
and then simply apply the formulae of 100/liquidity ratio and u get the value of multiplier as 10 and then mulitiply with the reduction in liquid assets by bank that is -20000.You will then arrive at a figure of -200000 and see now the most imm thing.

-200000-(-20000(liquid assets kam ho gaya na uskeliye) u will get -180000 that is the amount of bank loans that bank will have to reduce in order to satisy the above criteria....

whats the answer bro and which paper is it???
:)
:)
But confirm with @Qumar Baloch sir
Qamar Baloch
sir plzz help us and M i right?

Reaction score
if the question asks what determines the demand and supply of a currencies in the forex market... what is the expected answer? it was a 8 marks question and i wrote that a UK citizen importing a good will provide supply of pounds and a Chinese citizen when imports a good from UK, he creates demand for the pounds. I also wrote that UK investors and tourists also provide supply of pounds and foreign investors and tourists will create demand of pounds... and i drew NO diagram... I know I am not correct... but can you pls tell me sir how many marks i may lose?? thank you sir!

Reaction score
hello sir! i need your help! there was a question saying what are the determinants of demand and supply of a currency in a forex market... i wrote wrong.. and drew no diagram.. i wrote that a UK resident may import a product and hence supply pounds and similarly a Chinese may import a UK product and create demand for pounds.. I also wrote that investors and tourist also do the demand and supply thing.. it was a 8 marks question.. pls tell me how many marks am i likely to lose? thank you sir!

Reaction score
ohh BTW sorry for posting it twice! :$ i thought d first tym it didnt get posted due to net problems!

Reaction score
tht a fall in d exchange rate will lead to greater exports and a fall in imports... n this will lead to a better balance of trade! bt if d domestic goods are nt gud quality thn a fall in exchange rate will not affect.... and a rise in exports will lead to demand pull inflation and expensive imports will lead to cost push inflation.. and this will cause the prices of goods to increase in international market and harm their competitiveness... hence a depreciation may improve the balance of trade however inflation and quality of goods shld also be considered! I DUNNO IF I AM RIGHT!