• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Students who are preparing for June 2013 may join us. At the end of session before the commencement of exams u will also get perfect guess paper with complete solution as well.

Reaction score
Students who are preparing for June 2013 may join us. At the end of session before the commencement of exams u will also get perfect guess paper with complete solution as well.

it would just be great if u could provide guess paper for this session along with answers. plzz sir.

Reaction score
Sir,how can we join you and how can we get notes for 'Economics' and the guess paper?
Sir,I need help in writing answers for 'Economics'!

Reaction score
Sir,how can we join you and how can we get notes for 'Economics' and the guess paper?
Sir,I need help in writing answers for 'Economics'!
Dear you belong to which area. I mean country and city? You may join me on facebook [email protected]. at the same time you can post your queries at xtrempapers and I will try to solve your issues as soon as possible.

Reaction score
Reaction score
salam
can someone explain me the following questions? All of them are of Economics AS Level paper 1
Nov 02 - q5, 10, 18
Jun 03 - q3, 4
Nov 03 - q8
Jun 04 - q4, 23
Nov 04 - q4
Jun 05 - q19
Nov 05 - q2, 18, 24, 30
Jun 06 - q15
Nov 06 - q4, 6, 11