• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Lol... depends, like I had the Science subjects in O level, as well as AS, guess what, registered privately for eco, studied about 10hrs (2-3 days before the ECO AS exam) and ended up with a C..

1 Month should suffice!

Reaction score
Lol... depends, like I had the Science subjects in O level, as well as AS, guess what, registered privately for eco, studied about 10hrs (2-3 days before the ECO AS exam) and ended up with a C..

1 Month should suffice!
:) we are human beings. Studying 10hrs a day? Omg..im studying like 6-8hrs per day..i did eco for o level and i took it for a level. Aint that bright , just got A* in o level solely because of my tuition teacher! :O i think it depends..

Reaction score
Can you please post your guesses for variant 1 as I have brought your book and I am eagerly awaiting your guesses
Isnt p1 on mcqs ? :s how can a person guess 30 mcqs ! :O i think we should practise past papers for p1.
P1 covers all the as topics :s

Reaction score
Well, I'm not that bright either, hehehe I never actually study for even the CIE's until the last 2-3 days.. In O level I didn't have Business Std.s, took the exam privately, got the Cambridge Revision Guide (about 150 short pages), went thru like 15-20 pages per day, then the day before the exam skimmed thru the definitions/main points in the O level Business book.. got a B (I was so sure it would be an A)....
Now believe me or not, I took the AS Business Std.s exam privately in M/J, and JUST 2 hrs went thru the main formulas/definitions in the A level book.. landed with a C (was expecting a B though) lol..... I got rid of science subjects now and focusing on Eco/Business/Accounting

Reaction score
Getting myself to study is the toughest task in the world, but I.A would make it a routine to study 2-3 hrs daily every 2 months before exams in M/J '14:D

Reaction score
Isnt p1 on mcqs ? :s how can a person guess 30 mcqs ! :O i think we should practise past papers for p1.
P1 covers all the as topics :s
I meant p4 variant 1 as he only does guesses for the variant 2 but I have brought his book in the hope that he will post guesses for variant 1.

Reaction score
These page numbers are given from the latest edition 2013. If you have previous edition then do mention so that I can privide u the page numbers according to that.

Reaction score
SIR, can you please provide the solution for Q 4 AND Q7?

Dear I would suggest you to solve them on your own behalf or take the help of your teacher because I would not be having much time to solve them now.
I wish all of you very best of luck!