• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Dear it depends upon your explanation of graph if it makes sense then exminer may award some marks. but you should not expect very good marks in this question. try to make up deficiency in p3. wish u very best of luck!

sir there was a question on multiplier of about 12 marks. How many marks will i lose if i have use a numerical example to illustrate but i have made mistakes in calculating the change in national income

Reaction score
In a closed economy with no government, the value of the investment multiplier is 5.
By how much will consumption increase, if investment increases by $300?
A $540 B $1000 C $1200 D $1500

C how???

Reaction score
macroeconomic policies are not macroeconomic aims!!!
Ok hun ;)

But according to me, they refer to aims.
To justify myself : nov 2007 paper 4 number 7
Similar question..also, refer to the ms

P.s : i practised papers on exam conditions at tuition. I remember discussing this to my teacher in class recently.
And btw, its 25 marks.
Will someone discuss fiscal policy , monetary policy or supply side policies etc.. For 25 marks?!
What abt diagrams dear?
:s im afraid you are mistaken

Reaction score
Ok hun ;)

But according to me, they refer to aims.
To justify myself : nov 2007 paper 4 number 7
Similar question..also, refer to the ms

P.s : i practised papers on exam conditions at tuition. I remember discussing this to my teacher in class recently.
And btw, its 25 marks.
Will someone discuss fiscal policy , monetary policy or supply side policies etc.. For 25 marks?!
What abt diagrams dear?
:s im afraid you are mistaken

idk but recently i had done a question dealing with macroeconomic policies and it was required to write on fiscal policy etc.

Reaction score
did u write on policy or objective?
nd the recent question which u did was it for 25mks?
i was a bit confused about policy and aims so i didnt attempt the question
but i asked my teacher again he said policies and aims are closely linked, idk now what macroeconomic policies are in the point of view of cambridge

Reaction score
Now all those students who are preparing for June 2014 may join me on this thread to discuss their issues in AS and A2 Level Economics.

Reaction score
For June 2014 attempt guess papers will again be provided.
But till then keep working very hard on subject.

Reaction score
Can you please provide your answers to the mcq papers for nov 2013 variant 2? Thanks in advance

Dear I don't have the question paper. If you have got the question paper post it here. I will solve it and post the answers 1 hour after it is available to me.

Reaction score
explain how wages are determined in perfectlyy competitive market and wage differential in perfectly competitive markes

Reaction score
explain how wages are determined in perfectlyy competitive market and wage differential in perfectly competitive markes

Dear there is no wage differential in perfect market. In perfect market wages remain the same. wage differs when there is imperfection in the market.