• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level result is approaching...

Reaction score
13th august right? i am so into A2 preparation that i kinnda forgot about as results :p there is no looking behind just be ok with you grades and move on to the next step. i don't see any point of worrying a lot about result or giving it too much importance :/

Reaction score
-that feeling...after you finish your exams and you know u did well and ur sure of the A
-then the 2nd feeling before the results appear by more than 1 months....and u start to remember if u did ur job really well or not..if u prepared well for the exam so u will be awarded by a good grade or not
-and that feeling which is right now...be4 the results by a week...when u know that ur level is an A...but ur brain play the dirty game which is named " what if...." what if u forgot something in the exam...what if the curve was higher this year than any other year...what if u forgot to write ur candidate number on one of ur paperz...
-and the final feeling...is when u feel that a mountain was removed from over ur chest after u see the BIG A on ur certificate
ISA the A's is what we get ;)

Reaction score
-that feeling...after you finish your exams and you know u did well and ur sure of the A
-then the 2nd feeling before the results appear by more than 1 months....and u start to remember if u did ur job really well or not..if u prepared well for the exam so u will be awarded by a good grade or not
-and that feeling which is right now...be4 the results by a week...when u know that ur level is an A...but ur brain play the dirty game which is named " what if...." what if u forgot something in the exam...what if the curve was higher this year than any other year...what if u forgot to write ur candidate number on one of ur paperz...
-and the final feeling...is when u feel that a mountain was removed from over ur chest after u see the BIG A on ur certificate
ISA the A's is what we get ;)
InshAllah. :)
Duck... you're good! :D