• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A' Level Subjects...

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum,
As to first question,I'm not sure about that question.
And taking both Commerce and science might be difficult.In science,Chemistry subject is quite challenging,and Maths and Physics are easy and easier if you keep practising their questions,and also when you got good teachers.And I'm guessing you just did / are doing your O level,no offense meant.In that case,I might want to tell you that A level needs more work than O level,especially in Chemistry.Physics also needs more work.And if you had Ad.Maths in your O level,then A level Mathematics would be quite easy to you inshallah.Taking all these subjects,it's not what I suggest,but you can also go through the syllabuses of these subjects to get an idea about their courseworks before you make a decision.Also , I want to tell you to select your subjects wisely,and not spend too much time on it.By that I mean,you shouldn't miss your too many classes.Keep switching between subjects might be bad for studies.
And if you're an O level student,I would also like to inform you that there 're more seats available in A level schools before the result of O level comes out,as far as I know.And they do take admissions before getting the full O level result.One of my friends took admission like this in BSS A level,although he scored all As and A*s Mashallah.
But if you can manage working on all these subjects,you can do it.Yeah,people do it.One of my friends is appearing for Maths,Physics,Chemistry,Economics and Further Maths in A level.And he is an excellent student Mashallah.
Above all,I would advice/remind you to put your trust in Allah.Relax and be patient.I hope you succeed too!

Reaction score
u shouldnt take media studies bcoz it one of the less preferred subject according to list submitted by cambridge and london school of economics as it is vocational in nature instead add bio more credits/ diverse and develops analytical abilities

Reaction score
Totally absurd subject combination. I'll recommend you to pick Economics instead of both Business Studies and Accounting. Then you can keep Biology along with the them.

Reaction score
I am new to xtremepapers. Can you help me with the filenames of pastpapers. What does the codes mean. Like
What does nos, as and 1 mean??
Each syllabus has a unique code. 9701 is the syllabus code for Chemistry.
qp --> question paper
ms --> mark scheme
er --> examiner report
sy --> syllabus
The numbers usually indicate the paper no. and the variant. (e.g. 12 is paper 1, variant 2).

Reaction score
im new and would like to know how do u find AS and A Levels law exam papers for the years 2009, 2010 and 2011.