• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A voice for the oppressed

Reaction score
Why don't y'all throw your desktops and lappies? Chances are, it has an intel processor, which has been designed and made in good old Israel.:cool:
I know this post is long overdue
But well, considering the current situation in Gaza, i think it's my duty to tell you this:
Firstly, when we say boycott israeli products, our aim is to place financially restraints on Israel. Every dollar is important. Together, we can make a difference.

Secondly, i highly doubt that intel is an israeli product, if it is, please do enlighten me.

Thirdly, instead of discouraging people from doing the needful, fighting and voicing the oppressed, you'd rather remain silent if you disagree with those trying their level best to help these innocent people.

Reaction score
I know this post is long overdue
But well, considering the current situation in Gaza, i think it's my duty to tell you this:
Firstly, when we say boycott israeli products, our aim is to place financially restraints on Israel. Every dollar is important. Together, we can make a difference.

Secondly, i highly doubt that intel is an israeli product, if it is, please do enlighten me.

Thirdly, instead of discouraging people from doing the needful, fighting and voicing the oppressed, you'd rather remain silent if you disagree with those trying their level best to help these innocent people.
Do you know that USA is providing Israel $30 million daily? There won't be any financial restraint on Israel. But yeah, something is better than nothing. I say we help our Palestine brothers and sisters by donating generously towards their cause. Also, protest might also be a good option to show the world through use of media how much we hate Israel. It might also awaken our sleeping government who can lodge its complains in UN.

Reaction score
Do you know that USA is providing Israel $30 million daily? There won't be any financial restraint on Israel. But yeah, something is better than nothing. I say we help our Palestine brothers and sisters by donating generously towards their cause. Also, protest might also be a good option to show the world through use of media how much we hate Israel. It might also awaken our sleeping government who can lodge its complains in UN.

Yes i do know that, but the little that we do will make a difference inshaAllah.

Whenever we feel that our actions and boycotting are insignificant, we should recall the story of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) and the bird that carried drops of water to the fire.
Although our actions may currently seem like they don't make a drastic difference, but at least we know that we've tried to do our very best to help the oppressed.

With regards to the other points that you mentioned, i totally agree, we can donate towards the cause and spread the word inshaAllah.

Along with all of that, prayers play an integral role during these times. InshaAllah we put our trust in Allah and He shall relieve us of this calamity.

Indeed, Allah loves those who rely (upon Him)
-(3:159)

Reaction score
30 million dollars, daily??! I think they might as well be giving this sum in the form of weapons

Reaction score
30 million dollars, daily??! I think they might as well be giving this sum in the form of weapons
I am not kidding. I had the sources with me but unfortunately, I had to change my laptop and lost all the data. I'd try to find it again and post it in here.