• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am also expecting that all of you will respond me after your paper and let me know what came in the paper.
How it went?. and further we will start our discussion for P3 inshaAllah. So, be in touch with me till end of exams. Today is the last day so I will also give you tips to understand the statement of question and how to elaborate it and what to include in answer and what is not to be included.

Reaction score
Assess, using the concept of liquidity preference, the possible links between an increase in
the supply of money, the rate of interest and investment.
Sir can u help me with this ?

Reaction score
Now I would suggest all of you to leave your computer alone for at 3 or 4 hours and revise & grasp the things then come with your issues after that we will again discuss these problems. I would be coming after 3 hours.
Try to do your best. Allah Hafiz

Reaction score
Assess, using the concept of liquidity preference, the possible links between an increase in
the supply of money, the rate of interest and investment.
Sir can u help me with this ?
I will make this concept of you clear when I come back. I think you have already asked this question before. Yes?

Reaction score
Yes sir, but the marking scheme is very differnet for this question.
And i am very confused.
It says elasticity of liquidity preference and discussion of elasticity
of investment schedule. I dont get this part.

Reaction score
Has sir sent anyone the solutions for any questions? I have the solution for 1b and that's it. If anyone has been sent any others could you please let me know and I'll give you my email address so you can email it to me. Thanks!

Reaction score
Has sir sent anyone the solutions for any questions? I have the solution for 1b and that's it. If anyone has been sent any others could you please let me know and I'll give you my email address so you can email it to me. Thanks!
I have for question 7 !

Reaction score
Ohh same here.
Anyway if you get other answers too, plzz let me know :)
Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.