• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well yea…I saw that…but I need like the complete answer…just like the ones that sir sends us…could you do that??
no ...it would takes long time to do that...and we got exams less than 24 hrs.. u can wait for sir to post...
sorry.

Reaction score
In chapter 7, do we really need to learn about the WTO, IMF and the World Bank? I don't think there's ever been any questions on them.

Reaction score
hi sir I am not sure what is going on in this group..
are these questions the questions that will come up in the exam or is it just for practice?

Reaction score
sir, i having difficulty answering question 5!! can you pls send me the complete answer for question 5 to me pls? thankyou!

Reaction score
Question 5-Discuss what might cause inequalities in wage rates in an economy. [25]
This could firslty include, how in perfect and imperfect market labour wage rates are affected. This could be due to MRP in perfect competion, Labour in perfect competition earn relatively higher than in imperfect competition due to Monopsony power draw the diagram.
Next you can include, how strong trade union and govt. minimun wage rule can affect the wages.
Also, people in a ountry are employed in different sectors so earn different wages.
One can also include, different skills, education, training , geographicall and occupational immobility, age, gender, religion descrimination can also be the reason.
Moreover, economic rent and transfer payments with diagram can also be included.
I hope this is enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.