• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sir, my doubts you said you will answer them after you are back.
Please answer them all.
And also the marking scheme for all the questions.
Thankyou
Ok dear Now I am free from class. Do let me know which question you need send your email address here as I am unable to identify out of thousands of requests thank u.

Reaction score
sir can you please help with question;
Explain what meant by gov macro policies and gov micro policies. Illustrate your with two types of policy from each?
Ok dear Now I am free from class. Do let me know which question you need send your email address here as I am unable to identify out of thousands of requests thank u.

Reaction score
hey..could u also mail the ans of efficiency ques..thx

Reaction score
ANYONE HAS QUESTION 5 ??????

Reaction score
Well yea…I saw that…but I need like the complete answer…just like the ones that sir sends us…could you do that??

Reaction score
I didnt receive any questions although i emailed u!
CAN ANY OF U PLEASE POST THEM HERE?

Reaction score
Sir can you send me the guess paper answer for 1A, 2, 3 , 4, 5, and 6 :)
Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.