• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What is a central assertion of ‘Monetarist’ economics?
A Fiscal policy should be used for the continuous management of the economy.

B Major recessions can occur despite an unchanged money supply.
C The money supply dominates the determination of aggregate monetary expenditure.
D The velocity of circulation of money is unstable over time.

Can someone explain what this question is actually asking?? i dont understand the question.. please thanks! Qamar Baloch

Reaction score
open market operation is the part of monetary policy (monetariss point of view) exchange rate is not dampening policy to be considered in fiscal or monetary policy.
Oh sir i got the question now I didnt pay attention that it says MONETARY ANTI INFLATIONARY TOOL... Thank You once again sir! :D

Reaction score
What is a central assertion of ‘Monetarist’ economics?
A Fiscal policy should be used for the continuous management of the economy.

B Major recessions can occur despite an unchanged money supply.
C The money supply dominates the determination of aggregate monetary expenditure.
D The velocity of circulation of money is unstable over time.

Can someone explain what this question is actually asking?? i dont understand the question.. please thanks! Qamar Baloch

Qamar Baloch

Reaction score
This is how it goes I guess:
ATC = (TFC+MC)/no. of units
So then find the minimum ATC...which is at 4 units :)
well the minimum ATC is at 4 and 5 units. How do u know at which level of output it will minimize ATC?

Reaction score
27) what would be most likely in the short run to cause an increase in a country's unemployment rate?

ans: a) an increase in its potential output.

Why is this so?

Status
Not open for further replies.