• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Maths paper 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how was it?I couldnt finish the itantheta one.was the vector eqn of the plane 4x+z=9?
Sorrowfully, I didn't manage to come across this question as time was horrible, but anyways itan(theta) is the question that got me late while answering!

Reaction score
Sorrowfully, I didn't manage to come across this question as time was horrible, but anyways itan(theta) is the question that got me late while answering!

hmm.I couldnt do the circle (i) as well.did you do (i) of the vectors question?

Reaction score
poor paper :'( I have discussed with like 20-25 people and most of them think the threshold will lie around 35-45/75 !

Reaction score
sorry I don't remember my variant; my first solution (inequalities) was:- (1/4)a<x<(5/2)a (confirmation pls?)
the angle between AB and BC (vectors) was cos(•)=20/21 (confirmation pls?)
pfff too many mistakes from the rest of my attempts :|
I even failed to apply DIFFERENTIATION in the polynomial one ( f ' (x) ) :'(

Reaction score
You got that? Can you walk me through the answer? Inbox me if you dont want to post it up. I'm freaking out about it.

Reaction score
sorry I don't remember my variant; my first solution (inequalities) was:- (1/4)a<x<(5/2)a (confirmation pls?)
the angle between AB and BC (vectors) was cos(•)=20/21 (confirmation pls?)
pfff too many mistakes from the rest of my attempts :|
I even failed to apply DIFFERENTIATION in the polynomial one ( f ' (x) ) :'(
So that was varient 32? Anyways, I got the cos(theta) = 12/21 I guess I migh be wrong with that! well the differentiation in the polynomial was straightforward IMO -it didn't need that much of work anyways sad to hear you failed to do it :(
Well as for the first inquality I can't remember it at ALL! It's one of the first done questions so yeah! xD
What did you in question 8 (ii) was it Pi -1? :/

Reaction score
So that was varient 32? Anyways, I got the cos(theta) = 12/21 I guess I migh be wrong with that! well the differentiation in the polynomial was straightforward IMO -it didn't need that much of work anyways sad to hear you failed to do it :(
Well as for the first inquality I can't remember it at ALL! It's one of the first done questions so yeah! xD
I'm afraid not :''( It was very poor I don't want to recall :(((

Reaction score
I'm afraid not :''( It was very poor I don't want to recall :(((
cos (BAC) = 20/21
Screwed up the polynomials one. What was the answer of cos(x +30) = 2cos x
oh and the area in 8 (ii) was 2pi - 4. This is confirmed.

Reaction score
You got that? Can you walk me through the answer? Inbox me if you dont want to post it up. I'm freaking out about it.
Don't want to post it up? I will post it up of course! It'll take some time though.

Reaction score
cos (BAC) = 20/21
Screwed up the polynomials one. What was the answer of cos(x +30) = 2cos x
oh and the area in 8 (ii) was 2pi - 4. This is confirmed.
Really? I have 3 answers wrong till now :/ As for the cos(x+30)=2cosx actually I can't remember it but I expanded and finished it I guess it was square root(3) - 4 though!

Status
Not open for further replies.