• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Physics | Post your doubts here

Reaction score
work done= pressure x change in volume
change in volume= (2.1 x 10^3 x 10^-6)-(1.8 x 10^3 x 10^-6)
w.d= 1.o x 10^5 x change in volume..

dont forget to change cm(cube) to metre(cube)!
well in derving work done = p delta v....we assumed the gas expanding or contracting against constant external pressure....chek chapter 4 chriss mee book for frther clarification
yes..pressure is considered to be constant.
thanks a bunch :D

Reaction score
can anyone explain me this question ?
two (+30*10^-6) C charges are placed on a straight line 0.40m apart.A (+0.5*10^-6) C charge is to be moved a distance of 0.10m along the line from a point midway between the charges. how much work must be done ?

Reaction score
I am not sure if u guys are in a way of studying like this but i find these easy to learn in the following hence providing you all with a way too learn Mobile Circuit.... Hope it helps..

Meri - microfone
Ami Foran - a.f amplifie
Ati - ADC
pitti - Parralell to Digital:p
marti - modulator-ossilator
aur - amplifier :D
sunati - switch
aesay - aerial

Hope it help... Will keep on posting ........... ;)
nyc one !! really helped :p

Reaction score
Help me also for s05 6b)

I'm confused... my book says the applied emf and the induced emf across the secondary coil are out of phase by 180 (pi)..
and the answer to question b iii) is 90 (pi/2) .. why is this so?
Do u think my book has an error?스크린샷 2012-05-12 오전 10.34.29.png is this correct? (Sorry for bad drawing)

Reaction score
np...but plz answer my questions tooo :(:p
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

on thursday i think,you asked a question about the graph for diode/rectification one, and u said you didnt et it..sorry cudn't postsome pic that day..
here's it:
hope it helps...
rectification.jpg

http://www.flashscience.com/electricity/smoothing.htm

^check this link to see why there's a flat line in the graph...there'll be a part...when one set is working and the other two are not and vice versa..

Reaction score
Help me also for s05 6b)

I'm confused... my book says the applied emf and the induced emf across the secondary coil are out of phase by 180 (pi)..
and the answer to question b iii) is 90 (pi/2) .. why is this so?
Do u think my book has an error?View attachment 9240 is this correct? (Sorry for bad drawing)
before that tell me one thing, plz..do u take maths p3? differentiation part..?